Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

78 Series Troop Carrier in UK

SeanS

Country Flag
england
Good Moaning.......
Long shot but........anyone know of a 78 Series Troopy for sale in the UK please?
Diesel really, most other things can be sorted, unless very very terminal rust.
I am based in the Chilterns.
Be well,
SeanS

Have a look at UK Land Cruiser Importer/Classics & Cruisers on FB.

Thanks both, I am familiar with Rowlands. I have already spoken to them but LHD (they seem to be mostly LHD) is my second choice really. However RHD 78s are really few in numbers in UK.
I am flexy on cost, depending on whats being offered.
Worst of it is I used to live in Oz, should have brought over '78s not furniture and family!
Strongly considering an Oz holiday........

Be well

Yeah, I imported mine from Aus a few years ago

Yes Charlie, at the time I was into running 100 series, having previously run them in UAE.
Times and needs have changed......
If you know of a sale opportunity I have my ears switched on!
Be well,
SeanS

PS Charlie, who did you use for import?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They do occasionally come up for sale. Mostly older 1HZ models. I’d sell mine for the right money but it doesn’t tick your boxes being a LHD 1GR. There was one in Bristol area advertised on the Expeditionmeister.com website. Also worth looking on mobile.de but they will all be LHD I think.

Thanks Gr8Yota, I found the Toms LC at £59k, looked good!

I missed out on the Tom's LC for sale recently, looked like a great truck. If anyone has a troopy for sale I'd be interested

I am selling mine. A Troopy HZJ78L-RJMRS with a 1HZ engine 2015 with 102.000km.

Last edited:
Not strictly a Troopy but my HZJ75 camper is up for sale in the UK or swaps for something with a bigger living space. Just ticked over 41k Kms.

Back