Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 powers upgrades

What intercooler have you got? We dont really just offer the pipe work, if it just and off the shelf cooler we would just order the pipe work we need in bits and make it all up as we go. Whwn you start looking to get power out of the
1-HDT the manifold is fairly restrictive, it won't flow enough air fast enough
I have a front mount 3" (which will get reduced on the flexis) and have been looking for the kit or flexi hoses to get to the front of the car (ideally with the silicone in black). The main one is the oddly shaped twin bent one from the turbo which I have seen before and thought was the neatest routing of pipework and the adapter to the factory manifold would save me making one.

I've seen the pipe work you have mentioned on a customers car, i didn't pay to much attention to it. Any idea what size the pipe work is?

I've seen the pipe work you have mentioned on a customers car, i didn't pay to much attention to it. Any idea what size the pipe work is?
I haven't yet settled on a size as I only have the intercooler. I think the turbo outlet is 53mm but I wouldn't mind going up a size from there as it's taking the air a longer route. Open to suggestions TBH. I had also just considered putting this intercooler across the top of the engine but it hasn't got past the thought stage. The thought being that raising the temp of the air over the AC condenser and vehicle rad was better if avoided but it may be a pointless thought.

You would have to speak to Paul at West Coast for a price on the intercooler kit, he dose do one for the FT

Sorry was meant to be pipe not plate. I have one also not yet fitted. I have just the lid also from Karl.

Is the petrol air box and lid less restrictive? Do I need both or will the petrol lid fit to my existing hd-ft air box ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Is the petrol air box and lid less restrictive? Do I need both or will the petrol lid fit to my existing hd-ft air box ?

You only need the lid.

The m8 stud inside needs to.be extended and a 90 degree pipe.

Still not done anything with it yet. I will do when I fit my charge cooler and get injectors done.

Back