Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series Cargo/Load guard

grantw

Supporter
I'm after a load guard fairly urgently for my 80 series land cruiser. I've had a look around online but can't find anything that is designed to fit. I have a trip coming up in a couple of weeks and really need one before then.

I can recall seeing one online for an eye watering price of over £600 but I recall it did look quite well made. For the life of me though I can't seem to find this again.

I've been in touch with Chris at FNB to see how much one from oz is and unfortunately that comes in at an eye watering £200 for the shipping alone.

If anyone has one ... or knows of a UK/EU based company that could get one to me fairly quick it would be fantastic.

Ahh that is what I was afraid of ... looks like there aren't too many options out there for quick delivery.

Thanks Karl - I did take a look at their site but will give them a call to see what they have to say.

I would. Other idea would be fab one up quick. 3 hours maybe bodge something to do the job to give you the time to find a good one when your back.

couldnt you have bought one before now? 2 weeks before the trip seems close to decide you urgently need one.

I did have a bodged one that I had been using for the past few years ... Unfortunately some scrote nicked it from my front enclosed porch where I foolishly left it. Couldn't be worth much in scrap so it beggars belief.

Don't think will have time to bodge another ... With work and Christmas on the way.

Will let you know how I go with west coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Out of luck with Westcoast - they though there was one left up the back somewhere from when they did sell them a few years back.

Possibly getting one made by Julian V ... but the price may not make sense.

Back