Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series long range tank

Send them a message warren asking for a buy it now price. If you don't someone else will and it will end up gone. Or buzz them in the morning. I had one made the same as that and it wasn't cheap.
Waiting and wanting to bid just doesn't work in my personal opinion. It's never going to sell at £50 so worth paying mate.
A second hand kit sold on eBay for around the £400 mark will twin fillers etc.that was still a BARGIN.
JMHO

Last edited:
Any idea what the 100 series one they had on last week made?

I meant to post a link to it onto here and forgot?

They are having a clearance sale of lots of stock from front runner and have been putting loads of stuff on ebay. I will ask but when i last did they told me the auction was going to run its course. I will double check.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Best of luck getting it Warren.

I have gone off the idea of getting one for now anyways.

A mate of mine is in the process of bringing some back from Oz at the min. The one that sits above the spare wheel.

Yeah I like that idea better, those other ones seem very big and exposed to me and hang down very low.

I got an arb rear bumper off them via bidding on eBay , around £300 a couple months ago for a good price,, but no fitting kit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have a 160ltr LRT available, got from Yaro in Bulgaria I think it was, I paid £450 and am just looking to get my money back on this. cmcmill01 is interested but I haven't had an answer from him yet, but he has first dibs, anybody else interested? it's a copy of a 120 LRT but Julian V says it will fit a standard 80, it won't fit mine because of the reinforcement behind my receiver hitch.

Last edited:
Whoa, back the truck up a second. Fuel tank that goes above the spare wheel? Just how long have I been after one of those!!! Been a right pain, with people letting me down (No Gary not you) in trying to get one of these. I have all the filler parts sitting here but no tank.

Put me on the exceedingly interested list please Karl.

Chas I may well be interested. Do you have any pictures and does t have the fitting kit.

Just got a reply from froggs to say the auction will run it's course.

Above spare tyre dump tank

Whoa, back the truck up a second. Fuel tank that goes above the spare wheel? Just how long have I been after one of those!!! Been a right pain, with people letting me down (No Gary not you) in trying to get one of these. I have all the filler parts sitting here but no tank.

Put me on the exceedingly interested list please Karl.

Hi Chris,

I have one of those. Got it from Brendan at http://4x4overlander.com. Was about £500 for the Stainless option and £350 for mild steel. Julian V fitted it for me. HE was swearing a lot but got it in the end.

Mention my name to Brendan & Barbara - ps I think he is on this forum as well.

Hope this helps

Back