Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series Roof console with sub tank fuel gauge

Yaro

Country Flag
bulgaria
Hello everyone,
I am looking to buy the stock roof console for 80 Series Land Cruiser which has either the compass and fuel gauge or altmeter and fuel gauge, as shown on the photos below.

Thanks!
Yaro

Compass and fuel.jpgAltmeter and fuel.jpg

I'd have love to have fitted one of those, but I have an aftermarket sunroof and the control panel is completely different and that console just won't fit. I don't think I can even replace it with an OEM control so that this will then fit. Will you have the surround fascia too?

Nice addition.

Chris, i have the stock sunroof and the stock sunroof panel, which is part of the console on the photo above, if this is what you are asking.

These are Pretty steep when they come up there was one on eblag from gary the 80 breaker went for almost £100 the other day. that was just the compass and altimeter one.

Yes, i had an offer from Garry, but he wants to sell parts second hand on the price as brand new....

I'd really like one of those too. I put in a bid on the one on eblag the other day but was a little too low.... :wtf:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
All 3 of my 80's have this... I picked 2 of them up on US eBay and the third on German eBay for 30 euro.....:icon-biggrin:

Yes, but he got the third one for only 30 Euros Andy. Bet you've never landed an 80 that cheaply! Wonder if it came with keys...

Does anyone have a part number for the tank gauge/compass one as it may be worth looking on Amayama to see how much a new one is.

I was considering doing a mod on this and putting a display in there as it's an ideal position. Haven't got any further than the thought though. An Arduino type display might be the way to go (just musing here) but that's a whole other project in itself and I've got quite enough to do at the moment…

Yes, but he got the third one for only 30 Euros Andy. Bet you've never landed an 80 that cheaply! Wonder if it came with keys...
Drum roll...boom boom

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ive sold eight of these over the last couple of years. Not had any in for a while. If you want them for next to nothing i think you will be disappointed though..

Ive sold eight of these over the last couple of years. Not had any in for a while. If you want them for next to nothing i think you will be disappointed though..
Ok, if you occur to have another one for sale, please let me know. ;-)

do you have the surround yaro, or do you need the complete unit?

I've just levered one out of a JDM cruiser in NZ.
Is the wiring present as standard under the headlining of my 95 ??

I'd have love to have fitted one of those, but I have an aftermarket sunroof and the control panel is completely different and that console just won't fit. I don't think I can even replace it with an OEM control so that this will then fit. Will you have the surround fascia too?

Nice addition.
Chris, is there any chance you could post a pic of your sunroof control ? I fear I have the same aftermarket sunroof.
Also do you happen to know is the wiring already under the headlining to fit this thing

Back