Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series

euangeraghty

Hi,

As I mentioned in my intoduction post I'm looking for an 80 series. Ideally someone will be or know a lovely old lady who has had a UK cruiser from new, had it religously serviced, and fully overland prepared, but never taken it off road, and now wants to sell it cheap because she has gone off the colour. :dance:

Failing that I'd like a 93 onwards UK 80, not too fussed about manual or automatic at this stage, don't mind if it needs some work, hopefully you'd warn me up front of that. The long term plan would to kit it out for overlands, and while I know it may be cheaper overall to buy one that's been prepared, I'm of the opinion that it's probably a good thing to do yourself so I would have a rough of idea of what may have gone wrong if something stops working.

Having said that it doesn't need to be standard, so if a snorkel, suspension lift, split charge system, winch bull bar or sliders are fitted that would not put me off. Neither would high miles if there is also a decent service history. Not fussed about colour.

I'm not in a huge rush, well I try to tell myself that so I don't bid stupid money on Ebay for one that's been made shiny. Budget would be up to about £6k, and very much dependent on condition.

If you have something that may fit the bill, please let me know.

Euan

One of the lads has a nice preepped up one for sale its in spain right now. Nicely put together i believe

j555fjr said:
thought you wanted to buy mine? i did answer your email?

Hi, I did enquire about yours last night on another site, but I haven't had any reply. From memory you may need a certain number of posts on that site before you can PM, hence mentioning my id on here. Are you certain you are selling?

Karl, I'll reply to your PM.

Justin, I did see that and love the look of it, but figure it may be out of my price range.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have 3 80 series for sale

2 x 1995 24v manuals
and a 1992 12v auto with lots of extras

Pm me if your interested

It sort of become my little hobby collecting cruisers

Back