Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

90 Series Prado - Tyres & Trim

robpark

Hi Guys

Looking for an inexpensive, used, set of 4/5 265/75R16 Muds - Cooper STT, Hankook RT03, Kumho KL71 or similar - 10mm+ tread. (Would also conside 265/70)

Also, centre console lid (the flap) & whatever holds the gear lever gaiter in place (?)

...I suspect the list will be extended ;) :lol:

...also discovered the battery clamp is missing the hooked rod that holds it in place :roll:

robpark said:
...also discovered the battery clamp is missing the hooked rod that holds it in place :roll:
I fitted batteries that were slightly bigger than previous ones and needed longer clamp rods, bought some stainless 6mm threaded rod and made my own. :thumbup: Do an eBay search for threaded rod, that's how I found it.

Cossack said:
...bought some stainless 6mm threaded rod and made my own....
Cheers :thumbup: , I wondered if threaded rod would just break if I tried to bend it into a hook :think:

just dont get too carried away Rob and it will be fine

robpark said:
Cossack said:
...bought some stainless 6mm threaded rod and made my own....
Cheers :thumbup: , I wondered if threaded rod would just break if I tried to bend it into a hook :think:
Mine didn't, I just bent it with a pair of pliers, you could try heating it first though.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cossack said:
robpark said:
I fitted batteries that were slightly bigger than previous ones and needed longer clamp rods, bought some stainless 6mm threaded rod and made my own. :thumbup: Do an eBay search for threaded rod, that's how I found it.

Cheers, dude :thumbup: - fitted my new battery clamp rod today (6mm stainless, courtesy of Ebay) - only a small job, but the first one done :lol:

robpark said:
Cossack said:
robpark said:

Cheers, dude :thumbup: - fitted my new battery clamp rod today (6mm stainless, courtesy of Ebay) - only a small job, but the first one done :lol:
To paraphrase the Moonwalkers "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Cruiserkind" congrats on your 1st job, :thumbup: of course you do realise it's the start of a slippery slope, ;) now you've done one I just know you are now looking for the next one to do :cool:

Cossack said:
..now you've done one I just know you are now looking for the next one to do :cool:
...true, but first I've got to see what it's going to cost me to get it through the MOT tomorrow :pray:

Back