Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Absolutely golden

Gets my Vote:thumbup:...... I try to Rant like that, But i just end up with a mild bout of Tourettes..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Brilliant,
meeting about offensive language..... we've been told we have to stop using offensive language in the workshop!!

Also not allowed to ask an apprentice to clean up as it's against their rights, not employed to clean!!!

There's lots I'm not employed to do but still do it!

Now you’ve just gone and ruined the mood there Gary. We were all calm after hearing that rant, now we need another one. :angry-screaming:

Brilliant,
meeting about offensive language..... we've been told we have to stop using offensive language in the workshop!!

Also not allowed to ask an apprentice to clean up as it's against their rights, not employed to clean!!!

There's lots I'm not employed to do but still do it!
It makes my piss boil. Our cleaners aren’t allowed to clean up bodily fluids, in a fucking emergency department!!!
It’s not a nurses job to clean the floors either, and the equipment to do so was taken off us when they contracted out the cleaning, but someone has to do it so you end up with a nurse on their hands and knees scrubbing the floor with wipes! There’s lots of jobs that it’s no ones specific job to do but they just have to get done. We have the same issue with student nurses, they can refuse to do something if they don’t want to do it.
It’s not teaching people a good work ethic.

When I was in Iraq the Iraqis were known as choggies. One day a memo came round ‘the practice of calling the choggies choggies is to cease immediately!!’:laughing-rolling:

Brilliant

Fitting to put here....
So I had a sales person complain about me and how I spoke to them!!

I was working within a cordoned off area, signs on display for danger high voltage! Steps over the barrier stands behind me (hasn't asked or announced his presence) while I have a hybrid battery stripped and asks me a question they could have looked up in the owners manual.

Obviously I politely asked him to remove himself from the area, nicely explained the danger he has not only put himself in but the danger to my personal well being. Took offence to my explanation and complained to management!!!

Fu@#!$g snowflakes :lol:

Never Mind The Bollicks you cant use that as an album title they say Oh yes you can says professor of words to Richard Branson if Bollocks is used to discribe a gathering of reverends so Heres The Sex Pistols

It really annoys me when they edit films and songs replacing or taking out ‘offensive’ words. Levi’s Costello’s Oliver’s Army springs to mind.

It really annoys me when they edit films and songs replacing or taking out ‘offensive’ words. Levi’s Costello’s Oliver’s Army springs to mind.

It really annoys me when auto-incorrect changes what you’ve typed, without asking first....

I always try to be as politically incorrect as possible. I was once in a meeting that included a half cast guy. Now i'm not racist but this dick turned round and said "Its ok, I don't mind people making racist comments" I think he was the only bloody racist in the room. What the f*ck is this world coming to. I think we need a heatwave to melt all the sodding snowflakes!

Back