Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Absolutely golden

Part of the problem is that almost everyone else that doesn’t do this sort of thing, myself included, do little to nothing to shame these people into curtailing their habits, mostly due to it being a waste of time and often perceived as dangerous. There’s areas where it would be possible to be knifed just for challenging someone.

Part of the problem is that almost everyone else that doesn’t do this sort of thing, myself included, do little to nothing to shame these people into curtailing their habits.

These people can’t be shamed because they don’t have any.

Part of the problem is that almost everyone else that doesn’t do this sort of thing, myself included, do little to nothing to shame these people into curtailing their habits, mostly due to it being a waste of time and often perceived as dangerous. There’s areas where it would be possible to be knifed just for challenging someone.

For sure, the dumb asses that comit these social offenses don’t give a sh!t
and have no shame, so confrontation would generally have no effect other than putting yourself in danger of retaliation. With all the cctv and surveillance devices these days, they should be caught and put to 40 hours of clean-up.
When we’re out on the mountain or in the countryside, we often come come home with more garbage than we produce ourselves... I just can’t tolerate seeing plastic and other non or slow biodegradables littering nature.
It’s about education and teaching the value of responsibility, it’s practically gone these days, from all levels, in particular within low-life families...

Last edited:
Yep, challenge anyone for anything these days and face a torrent of abuse or worse. We even get it at work in the hospital

Last edited:
Back