Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Absolutely Gutted In Morocco

Sorry to see this and gutted for you Byron.
Good that everyone is ok which is the main thing.

Ditto what everyone else has said, I don't know Byron yet but am gutted for him, the trip members too, and because there is 1 less 80 in the world. If I could help in any way I would.
Sad news

What an awful thing to happen!! Really sorry for the stress!! Bad times :-(

Shocking, glad all OK but gutted to see this happen to a LC member on a trip

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh my word, that's truly awful. So pleased that no one is hurt, thoughts are with you Byron.

View attachment 124647 View attachment 124646 this is one of the forum members 80, in the Western Sahara with Markw,I don't know any details other than those mark has posted on Facebook & the Hubb.
I really feel for the owner.
Oh my God, what a disaster, it's something like that that would be my worst nightmare, people have said it's only metal but to me it would be like losing one of the family, I'm feeling so sad for you Byron, there will be another 80 for you somewhere

Bloody hell!!!
Thoughts are with you Byron. Good to hear of no serious injuries but terrible news of the cruiser.

Gutted for you Byron, but at least no one was hurt.

terrible thing to happen, but glad to know everyone is ok. What a mess, can only imagine what Byron is going through.

Oh noo! glad no one was hurt. These things could easily have ended up worse. All the best Byron

Nasty, my sympathies to Byron. Any ideas on the cause ?

Glad you are ok Byron. Really sorry that happened.

Time to start looking for the next project vehicle then i guess?

N

So sorry to see and hear of this - glad that Byron and passengers(?) managed to escape without injury.

I'm sure it's all very raw right now but I'm equally sure that in time, you'll put it behind you and mark it down to experience - it will certainly trump most campfire tales! ;-)

All the best.

Never met you mate, but sincere ditto's of all of the above, Bill Westley

Glad you're your ok.

I hate to see a rare car go up.

If you need any help just shout.
Can collect you or stuff from Bristol or Cardiff airport if you need it.

Stu

Hello Byron. Shitfire! Man I can only guess at the loos that you may be feeling. People say that one should never get emotionally attached to ones vehicle, but if you feel the same about yours as I do about my 95, then I'll raise a beer in her honour to you.
The same as everyone else has said, I'm glad that no-one was physically hurt in this and also the same, hopefully some lesson can be learned from this to help prevent another tragedy like this.
Best regards to you and yours,
Simon and Bert

Back