Ancestry look up

joinerman

Mar 23, 2010
Great Missenden Bucks
Garage
Anyone got an Ancestry subscription/account that could do one look up for me, I don’t want to sign up for one of those 30 day free trials, been there got the tee shirt, at the end it’s nigh on impossible to get out of it, every obstacle put in your way

nick_the_fish

Supporter
I am in great_britain
Jul 24, 2015
Derbyshire, UK
Yep, my mums got it because she's really into that sort of thing, which is espically interesting in the small villages of Cornwall (you can imagine why....)

What do you need to know?

Mick W

Supporter
I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2020
Huntingdon UK
Yep, my mums got it because she's really into that sort of thing, which is espically interesting in the small villages of Cornwall (you can imagine why....)

What do you need to know?
Hey Nick what areas in Cornwall? That's where my ancestry is from mainly around the St.Just area.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Higgy

Supporter
I am in denmark
Mar 6, 2018
sandwich kent
My Missus is well into the Ancestry thing, She is a Historian so loves all that stuff..., A month ago she signed up for the Ancestry DNA , When the Kit came we took a swab of the Cats Mouth and sent it off... Haven't head 'Owt' Back yet......... " Your Ancestors are Feral Bob Cats from Nantucket" congratulations!!!:lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Tractionman

Towpack

Supporter
I am in england
Oct 4, 2011
UK
Garage
My Dad, who passed away in 2017, spent many hours in front of his laptop on Ancestry research. First was family on his side, then Mum’s side, then relatives of relatives, distant half cousins etc. I think he was working his way back to Adam.

Mick W

Supporter
I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2020
Huntingdon UK
My Dad, who passed away in 2017, spent many hours in front of his laptop on Ancestry research. First was family on his side, then Mum’s side, then relatives of relatives, distant half cousins etc. I think he was working his way back to Adam.
Adam? Same here. Bloody Ancestry.com has ripped us off..... we’re all related! :dance: :laughing-rolling:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks