Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anybody know a leather upholsterer to revive seats?

Hi Guys,

Speaking of leather seats - mine has the markings of years of abuse (not me :naughty: )

I was hoping one of you have a number for a person with references who has done a good job on leather seats. I thought of doing it now before they pick up more scuffs and tears.

PS: The back seats were left in a clammy barn :thumbdown: (wasn't me) and has white mouldy looking spots that comes off but re-appear a few days later.

Lets save them - donations welcome!! ;)

Have a search through Joinerman's posts - he had his fixed somewhere in Herts or Bucks IIRC.

Indeed i did, it was in Hemel Hempstead, now by chance i had to go to a job not 50 yards away from the company yesterday & low & behold there's a sign on the front saying Sold for redevelopment, don't know if theyv'e moved & still going or not, they were called A C Hukes & Co.

joinerman said:
Indeed i did, it was in Hemel Hempstead, now by chance i had to go to a job not 50 yards away from the company yesterday & low & behold there's a sign on the front saying Sold for redevelopment, don't know if theyv'e moved & still going or not, they were called A C Hukes & Co.
They are now at;

A C R Huke & Co LtdHertfordshire « Upholsterers « Hemel Hempstead « A C R Huke & Co Ltd

01442 255080
A C R Huke & Co Ltd
54 Queensway
Hemel Hempstead
Hertfordshire HP2 5HA

joinerman said:
Chas, that's the address that's up for redevelopment.
:oops: I googled their name and it said that is where they are now :confusion-confused:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry Chas, gurgle's out of date then, deffo not there anymore.

Back