Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

assessment

Hi Gary top job it's a lot of hard work well done from Tony.

Nice one Gary, worth all the stress. A true Master, indeed! :clap:

Cheers.
Well today we're going into my work (I've got the week off) to sort out a little treat for us. We're ordering a new motor but I need emma to drive one to make sure she's ok with the power :icon-biggrin: if she's ok with it we're getting a new 335d m sport x drive (4 wheel drive) :icon-twisted: otherwise she'll have to get used to it lol.

...or just get someone there to put it into limp-mode and more sedate for the test drive :)

Beware Helen was scared of my truck until she was forced to drive it out of necessity - couldn't get her out of the bloody thing after a couple of days and ended up buying her one ............ and she still steals mine whenever she gets the chance :icon-rolleyes:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
She likes it, had a massive smile on her face when kicked the box down and it took off lol!
Emma will drive it everyday anyway just hope let's me have the keys!

Congratulations on the test Gary. [emoji106]

Enjoy the new car mate. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the test Gary. [emoji106]

Enjoy the new car mate. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Ben, had a nice stress free week off work knowing I've passed.

Providing work don't mess the order up looking at September for the new motor.

Cheers.
Well today we're going into my work (I've got the week off) to sort out a little treat for us. We're ordering a new motor but I need emma to drive one to make sure she's ok with the power :icon-biggrin: if she's ok with it we're getting a new 335d m sport x drive (4 wheel drive) :icon-twisted: otherwise she'll have to get used to it lol.

Everytime my missus sees a 3-series touring she comments "there's my car"... she loved the E46 320d we had... and would love an E46 330d Sport (as opposed to the SE we had) or a newer one... she's not fussy, as long as it's the big diesel...

Will your trip be to the Munich BMW plant? If so, I love Munich. My wife and I live just north of there and went there yesterday on the train.

If you get the chance, arrange for a tour of the National Museum downtown as well as the satellite aviation museum in Oberschleissheim. Both are easy to get to and are mechanically oriented.

Em was a bit unsure of getting something that's got a lot of power, most powerful thing she's driven is my 80, knows how to put her foot down in that too!
It's through a company scheme we're getting this one so nice and cheap. Insure it, fuel and drive it, no maintenance etc to pay. Figured might as well get something nice and wear someone else's tyres out lol.

Yeah the trip is to Munich and the plant etc, from what I've been told it's already planned out where we go/what we do so not much chance to do your own thing. Have to wear business dress so shirt and tie, classed as a business trip so don't even have to use my holidays :icon-biggrin: and get given a spending allowance on top of the food + drink etc :icon-biggrin: trip is towards the end of Feb just after my little boys 1st birthday.

Had a surprise visit the other day... From right to left..... my aftersales manager, some bloke who slings spanners, Greame Greive ceo of bmw uk, my dealer principle!!!

IMG_20150701_181257.jpg

We had a 330d m-sport before our 95 went like a rocket my wife loved it,it was just too hard on suspension round here but got to say what a motor.

We had a 330d m-sport before our 95 went like a rocket my wife loved it,it was just too hard on suspension round here but got to say what a motor.

Yeah they are a good motor. I've ordered it with the electonic dampers so can have a comfortable ride then stiffen it up for more spirited stuff :icon-twisted: it'll be here December and looking forward to it.

Yeah they are a good motor. I've ordered it with the electonic dampers so can have a comfortable ride then stiffen it up for more spirited stuff :icon-twisted: it'll be here December and looking forward to it.

Not registering it 2nd January to get it 2016 registered instead of 2015? I know it doesn't sound much, but waiting those couple of weeks can mean an extra couple of hundred quid at trade in time....

Not registering it 2nd January to get it 2016 registered instead of 2015? I know it doesn't sound much, but waiting those couple of weeks can mean an extra couple of hundred quid at trade in time....

Trade in won't be my problem mate, getting this on a company scheme. Not my tyres either :lol: fuel it and insure it. No maintenance etc to worry about

Back