Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

At last, the Coopers i have been waiting for

Mmm that looks VERY nice, Paul - any idea on price? What sizes are they bringing in - presumably 285s will be on the cards but maybe 255s (Chris' ears will be pricking up :lol: )...

They are listing:

225/75r16
235/85r16
265/70r17
265/75r16
285/70r17
285/75r16
275/70r18

I'll ask for a price list and availability

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There's an article about some of the testing Cooper did in Australia in one of the oz mags this month.

That's a sexy looking tyre is that :drool: :)

Disco-ST-Maxx-217x300.jpg

Andrew Prince said:
Gav, you're going to be outdoing Jon when it comes to changing tyres :cool:
Just trying to identify options for when I do need some new meats to replace the ProComps AP ;) Certainly I have no ambtion to compete with Jay Dubbleyuh on the 'tyre bingo' game!!! :lol:

Hmm, 255.80 would have been nice. Still, I picked up a couple of old BFG muds to match the Cooper STs left from the fire so I'm OK for now. Looking at some Silverstone Extremes in 35" though.

C

Edit actually that DO list the 255.85.16. Hmm, credit card's twitching already. They look the same to me. Stamped ST but called ST Maxx. Hmm, a clever rebrand to get around the 'dirty oil' issue no doubt. I loved them. Fantastic grip even in Lincomb conditions.

Right then,

The 285/75r16 is £169.80 each inclusive of everything (collected/fitted)

It is the STC replacement that i wanted and uses the STT carcas so is the same weight.

I did ask about the 255 and it is not available, in fact the guy said that this size used to be very popular but not any more and is of the opinion that after this year no one will do it due to no demand.

mmm - yummy - and in my size too - 285/70x17

Now to get a price :lol:

Back