Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

back in the room...

Sam

Garage
Now calm yourselves gentleman.. I'm back. :dance:

Some might remember I left to embark on an epic journey of really quite unimpressive proportions..... but it never happened.

Instead life threw me a curve ball or two that has taken a while to get a grip of. Good news is I'm fully gripped and still the proud owner of a fantastic LC 120 :thumbup:

Fully aware this is no bleeding hearts forum and have no desire to dribble out details of my woes.. so i'll get on with reading the 6 million posts I've missed and open myself up for any comical comments about spending 6 months prepping my LC for what turned out to be a 100 mile trip :lol:

Sorry for the vanishing act chaps.. hopefully I can earn my way back into the fold with good intent where I fall short of useful advice!

Glad you've reappeared. Now to get yourself to Lincomb next month - its not so far, really :lol:

Thanks chaps. Distance shouldn't be a problem Gary.. I've got a prepped LC.. In fact every time I walk up to it I can feel it looking at me like I owe it miles :lol:

Shall talk to swmbo...

Welcome back Sam. :thumbup:

I was only thinking the other day, i wonder what happened to Sam. :think:

I wondered if maybe youd got lost on your expedition. :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sam said:
6 months prepping my LC for what turned out to be a 100 mile trip :lol:
Welcome back Sam :thumbup: , sorry to hear your epic trip didn't come to fruition, now tell us more about your 100 mile trip. :think:

:think: hmmmm I think there is more tobe told... common spill them beans

Welcome back Sam - hope you took plenty of photos on your expedition ;)

(Don't you just hate those curve balls :thumbdown: )

Hi Sam,

The curve balls ! :thumbdown:
Damn buggers, keep popping up just when you don't need them. :thumbdown:

Had a few myself, as have folks on here.
Don't feel you owe any of us any thing, just make the best.

Any way, glad to have you back, thats for sure. :thumbup:

Gra.

Back