Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Making room in the garage...

TobyJug

Garage
Done a bit of sorting out in the garage last weekend....

Started up the 80..... :thumbup: Still love it.... :dance: missed it....
Not even a full turn of the key and a growl was heard....
I can't wait for it to get back on the road for now in a week or two....

Anyway the Peugeot is getting smaller and smaller but was more and more in my way so I had to sort things a little...

Also I was unable to sit on my sofa and drink beer....

So I got there early the other day with a mate and started with taking everything out... including the rotten workbench...

This was from the day I moved in..

DSC_0005.jpg

Then it kinda started getting a little full...

68add0f8.jpg

09f0aef3.jpg

After getting stuff out I had to rush to the shop from some energy drinks...

19d7ebde.jpg

Now it looks like this, the pictures are a little deceiving really as it looks smaller than it is...
well things have moved on since these pictures , the pug has no wheels or axles other stuff has been thrown etc... lol

116a93b9.jpg

54146f6e.jpg

1a4123cd.jpg

4bbc9676.jpg

4e03910e.jpg

73bcefb8.jpg

73ec00c2.jpg

So plenty of floorspace to put the bike together for now..

4bbc9676.jpg

and plenty on the other side to finish taking the pug to bits..
Then I will move the LC over to the other side and have the "bike side" with my sofa and table and keep the side with the pit free for the cars, trucks etc..

I have plenty of wood to build a couple of shelves units and another workbench....

anyway a bit random but hey I thought I share....

Is my ol' winch bumper in there somewhere Toby, couldn't see it :confusion-confused:

Cossack said:
Is my ol' winch bumper in there somewhere Toby, couldn't see it :confusion-confused:

It is there have another look...

It is not the same as it was as it is missing some bits.. Should try and finish it actually...
It is hanging of the Pug..

Red Oktober said:
looks loads better Toby :thumbup:

Thanks mate..... :p
Finally some room to do things now....

karl webster said:
What went wrong with the 306 mate?

Nothing really, but it would have cost a bit to get a VIC check and then through an MOT and then TAX... so I decided to break it and make some money...
It has long since paid for itself and will have paid for the Berlingo when done too.. (hopefully)
(Not counting the hours of labour that is...) :lol:

Annamarie said:
carls little shed is more untidy than that

HAHA.... lol
My shed is pretty tidy too as I was forced to sort that out too recently....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Actually I can testify that Karl's shed (more like a bat-cave) is looking incredibly tidy at the moment.

I think the pixies took pity on him one night and rallied round. :lol:

Chris

They may have been nice to Karl, but I think the naughty pixies have visited me, I mean to say, I tidy up and move things around but the next day . . . . . chaos :roll:I just can't figure it out :confusion-confused:

I think the naughty pixies, made a mess in my garage whilst on the way to you Chas :lol:

Back