Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bad obsession

I was savin’ this till later, busy just now :cry: but couldnt resist :lol: cool !

(sorry :?)

Not Binky this time but an up and downy thingy.

These guys are always good . . . I guess they spend a lot of time working out angles, arcs and so on (not like me - I usually end-up having something snag somewhere :doh:).

Bob.

These guys are always good . . . I guess they spend a lot of time working out angles, arcs and so on (not like me - I usually end-up having something snag somewhere :doh:).

Bob.
Not just me then? :doh:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh My . . Oh My . .
bow.gif
They make me feel so inadequate.

I've been attempting to repair a 60-year old Triumph front mudguard with my TIG welder - trying to turn thin, rusty split metal with holes into something respectable - what a mess :violence-shootself: .

I imagine Nick could turn-up a new guard out of sheet steel in no time :dance:.

That washer bottle is INSANE.

Soon they'll have to strip 'Binky' down to a bare shell and paint it, that will be good.

Respect :thumbup:.

Bob.

Well I’m happy to say as everyone else how much I enjoy these vids, but I also feel like I’m getting a free education, obviously they put a lot of thought into what they are doing but for me I love the fact that absolutely nothing fazes them ,they keep true to the original plan, they could teach a lot of “professional “ presenters a thing or two, I love their humility, they present the problem then the solution with maybe an alternative. For me it’s part of keeping the viewer’s attention, rather than “ we put this here, that there” approach. Who wouldn’t want to be the owner of “Binky” ? I am a mini fan, and had a few, and even without a coat of paint I love it!!
Best regards to all, Bill Westley

And it’s only taken 4 years so far… :)

I have just got home from a 12 hour shift to find this on FB, the question now is a matter of priorities, watch this, or make supper and have a bath, ..........

So, are we going to have a sweep on their colour choice?

Back