Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bad obsession

Just reading some of the comments, came across this... didn’t know they’d nicked the intro idea...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's great it always gets released on the weekends my wife works!

Apart from this one... When we're away camping...

Hmmmmm . . I thought dropping the turbo was a bad idea - looks like they'll be fitting one after all (if there's room).

I wonder what that motor rebuild cost :think:.

Bob.

While I was away without the web due to moving home....
Episode 31 was released, herewith linked below also linked is episode 32 so you lucky people get two episodes for one post.

And

I always come away from these feeling humbled. I'm about to turn-up a small fitting out of stainless round bar for the coolant spray on the big lathe, it feels so insignificant !

They really are exceptionally good.

As a matter of interest - do you guys subscribe to the site - I feel I should but don't know what I'm letting myself in for by hitting "Subscribe" ??

How much and how often ??

I have been watching Adam Booth (Abom79.com) and have learned a lot about machine shop practices. I wondered how he afforded all the machinery and fittings until he said he had 160,000 subscribers . . . . If each gave a Dollar . . . !

It seems it could be a lucrative exercise for them.

Bob.

I always come away from these feeling humbled. I'm about to turn-up a small fitting out of stainless round bar for the coolant spray on the big lathe, it feels so insignificant !

They really are exceptionally good.

As a matter of interest - do you guys subscribe to the site - I feel I should but don't know what I'm letting myself in for by hitting "Subscribe" ??

How much and how often ??

I have been watching Adam Booth (Abom79.com) and have learned a lot about machine shop practices. I wondered how he afforded all the machinery and fittings until he said he had 160,000 subscribers . . . . If each gave a Dollar . . . !

It seems it could be a lucrative exercise for them.

Bob.

Hi Bob, tapping the channel “subscribe” button costs you nothing, it just means that when new videos from that site get posted, your device will tell you, so you don’t miss any.

if you follow the link to “patreon” then you’ll have some regular donation options to choose from, usually not much, but it’s up to you.
5 or 10 quid a month possibly, but you can’t commit yourself by accident, setting it up is a conscious decision, and you can cancel it as and when you wish.

if you follow the link to “patreon” then you’ll have some regular donation options to choose from, usually not much, but it’s up to you. 5 or 10 quid a month possibly, but you can’t commit yourself by accident, setting it up is a conscious decision, and you can cancel it as and when you wish.

Ten quid a month :astonished: - Sheeesh ! - No wonder they have better tools than me.

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll give it some thought.

Bob.

33 - The most magical episode so far.
The mechanical parts, and work, I can understand; but this is pure magic. Well worth the wait. And nine weeks....

Thanks Rich, stunning stuff… as usual…. “Bring on the thunder…”
oops, wrong channel… :lol:

Back