Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Badly Need Service Manual KZJ78W

AdamKZJ78W

Country Flag
canada
Good Day,

Does anyone know where to locate a service manual for a 1994 Prado KZJ78W? It have the KZ1TE 3.0L Turbo Diesel.

My mechanic will not touch it without the electrical schematics.

Adam (first post ever, anywhere)

Hi Ben,

You rule mate! eh? Parts and knowledge of these vehicles in our quiant corner of Canada is horrible at best. I'm in your debt.

[email protected]
--------------------------

I have a 1992 LJ78W with the same lack of specific model information. I have scrounged around and have some similar/same files and will send them for you to check over as well. I do not know what Ben has so these may be redundant for you. Similar vehicle parts here in Aust. are: 4Runner, Surf, Hilux, Bundera.

Cheers,
Mike

Good Day,

Does anyone know where to locate a service manual for a 1994 Prado KZJ78W? It have the KZ1TE 3.0L Turbo Diesel.

My mechanic will not touch it without the electrical schematics.

Adam (first post ever, anywhere)
Hi all! I too just purchased a Y-KZJ78W from Japan and am in need of manuals (in english) so I and my Mechanic can work on my rig. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Reactions: MSC
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Adam,

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Send me your email address and I will send you PDF copies of the factory service manuals that I have. ;)
Hey Ben,can you send it to me too please?

Hi Adam,

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Send me your email address and I will send you PDF copies of the factory service manuals that I have. ;)
Ben, this is my first post. I also have a KZJ78W-PET series Land Cruiser Prado. Do you have a copy of the manual you could email me?

[email protected]

Ben,

Recently purchased a KZJ78W and am hoping to also get a copy of the factory service manuals.

Thanks much!
Mark

Besides the injection system will this manual still work for a KZ-TE?

Back