Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Blackpool/Bispham in December?

jonnyboy54321

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
All
Ms JB Jnr is dancing in Blackpool in December. It's a full weekend thing.
Mrs JB will likely be spending most of Sat/all Sun am at the event.
Family JB use it as a mid-country base for a family meet - parents, and my sis and bro etc. Not all of us "get" the dancing thing (although we're obviously hugely supportive of Ms JB). This is our third year there. We have a couple of places that we've been before eaterie-wise, there'll be 15 of us this year, but will always listen to recommendations too. Usually an Italian or Spanish one night, curry the next if you know what I mean...
Just wondering what other things there are out there to do? We'll be in the Travel Inn Bispham.
Probably aimed more at me and me bro tbh - he's a 44 yr old big kid, and I am not far behind him lol.
Oh, and I will be on bl00dy crutches likely, at least certainly in an aircast boot anyways.....
Almost 100% certain to be in the Galaxy (auto ;) ) unless I source an Amazon before then and can persuade Mrs JB (went in a Disco 2 last year, never saw anything but frost....)
TIA lovely people.......

My 84 year old father in law is a big fan of posh meals out so we often have to take him for the most expensive steak we can find here in South Wales (its about all they have on the menu anyway) in Blackpool alone last year (passing my driving test) i popped into this place

Whittle Springs
50 Talbot Road
Talbot
Blackpool
Lancashire
FY1 1LR

And got the best steak i've ever eaten for about £7.50 , Helen went to Blackpool for a girls Hen night maybe 6 months later and agrees it beats every "posh" restaurant we have ever visited .

What sort of food do you like?

I spent 3 years living in that neck of the woods (used to work for Blackpool Council) so know of some places.

Things to do? Not so sure on that; the best bet was always the M55 as that got you out of the place!

Back