Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Blue Print NEW rear discs early 80 series

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
I have a pair of brand new in the box Blue print rear discs.

Price £70 for the pair

Early 80 series

I can bring to lincomb if needed :thumbup:

Karl will they fit mine it's a 92
Also need electric aerial switch and a hand brake cover

Ha, ha! I'd like them but I'd need the axle to go with them mines a '95 with drum brakes on the rear! :lol:

Last edited:
Sold.

Can you get cheap courrier over to you Clive?

Short answer is No!

Unless you're offering Karl! :lol: My eternal problem, if I was there I'd empty your yard! :oops: Dammit!

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
On a more serious note Karl, I presume there's no conversion from drum to disc on the 80? I guess it's an axle swap or nothing, correct?

If I'm honest Clive I have never ever seen drum on an 80. I imagine that it would be fairly simple. I expect you would unbolt the end of the axels and swap them over. Maybe half shafts would need swapping.

Maybe someone else could shed some light on it.

On a more serious note Clive. I would love you to empty my yard. I could retire :lol:

If I'm honest Clive I have never ever seen drum on an 80. I imagine that it would be fairly simple. I expect you would unbolt the end of the axels and swap them over. Maybe half shafts would need swapping.

Maybe someone else could shed some light on it.

I could take some photos of my axle ends if that may help. The key issue would be whether the caliper mounts are on a "bolt on" flange or directly mounted onto provisions on the axle casing itself.

I can deal with spannering, welding is not so easy for my limited skill/equipment resources!

Last edited:
AFRICA spec 80 were drum on the back at least 2 people I know are drum braked rear down there.

Back