Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

British Indoor 4x4 show

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Hey, glad to see that at last it's two days! Sat and Sun 19th 20th March at Stafford. Usual crap there I suppose, but it's a day out huh. Some nice stalls for drooling over, some nice bits to sift through and a load of old tat for Landrover owners.

C

I always forget about Stafford showground and the things that go on there. If I can remember that far ahead i will go as its only 20 mins down the road

Better set off now, last time queues were terrible :(

Not if you pre pay. We were straight in. Like V.I.Ps.

:geek:

C

I will be there on the Northern monkey Offroad stand, might even take the Cruiser on the stand yet

Funny I was reading the advert in TOR just today for it wondering what day to go :think: :)

:roll: Each year I've said that's it I've done that not again :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just a question on this subject, what 4x4 shows are worth going to through the year?

They say that Billy Elliott is really good, but I just don't like musicals. :snooty:

C

Has anyone had any further thoughts about this then :?:

The British Indoor 4x4 Show 19th & 20th March http://www.britishindoor4x4show.com/

Tickets booked in advance Day ticket £8, weekend ticket £12 & camping £5

I did say last time I went that I've done that to death now & shant be going again :roll: :lol: ;)

I'M not going as I've got to work to pay for my BFG KM2s because I need them for Lincomb or Tony wont let me on to his land, well that's what I told mrs Nick :shhh: :liar:

looking at the website im displaying my vehicle in the modified vehicle section on the saturday, a long with a familiar looking multi coloured FJ40 and a very familiar looking 80 named phoenix. :thumbup:

ben said:
looking at the website im displaying my vehicle in the modified vehicle section on the saturday, a long with a familiar looking multi coloured FJ40 and a very familiar looking 80 named phoenix. :thumbup:
If you're referring to mine Ben, I haven't had confirmation in the post yet, have you?

Cossack said:
ben said:
If you're referring to mine Ben, I haven't had confirmation in the post yet, have you?
It's OK Ben, I've just had an email confirming, see you there :greetings-waveyellow:

i havnt received an email or anything. :thumbdown:

i only noticed when i looked on there web site. :)

ben said:
i havnt received an email or anything. :thumbdown: i only noticed when i looked on there web site. :)
Their mail said

"Your vehicle - Toyota Landcruiser - has been selected for inclusion in the Cool Trucks category which will be displayed and judged on the Saturday of the show.
Next week we'll send you a letter with details of what you need to do on arrival at the show, and what time you need to arrive at Staffordshire County Showground, what you need to do if you have to cancel and so forth.
In the meantime, enjoy this bit of good news and start finishing the final touches on your 4x4!"

What do they mean "finishing the final touches on your 4x4"

It's Perfect already :cool:

well they didnt consider my truck to be "cool" enough for the cool trucks category, so theyve stuck me in the grass roots category next to the multi coloured BJ40! :lol:

should be a good day, and gives me some encouragement to get my rear bumper built and fitted. :thumbup:

just need to get some more ply wood first. :lol:

http://www.britishindoor4x4show.com/modifiedveh.html

Looks like Mrs Chris has only left me an option for the Sunday. Unless I take the Kids on the Saturday!

Hmm

"Are we nearly there yet?"

Back