Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

camperized 80

Looking good Marco. I’ve lined my drawers with carpet tiles. They deaden the sound and give padding and help stop things sliding about. Carpet would be lighter and just as good I expect. For pots and pans and stuff, @Ben has started using bags to keep the rattles down.

Thsts some nice welding on that tank there. Looks like you’ve got access to a Ben of your own. :lol:

I finally have water!
Next week end we go out to test the new system!

20180325_104837_1.gif 20180325_105612_2.gif 20180325_105612_1.gif

I like that a lot Marco. That’s an excellent idea with the shower hose. Usable as both a kitchen tap and a shower. And neatly stowed away. :clap:

Is the shower fitting and it’s stowage pod available off the shelf somewhere? :whistle:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I mean do you have a link to where the water outlet for the hose and spray came from Marco?

I mean do you have a link to where the water outlet for the hose and spray came from Marco?
The shower is a fix installation, I fit also a standard garden fitting to be able to connect everything.

The shower pipe is running into a dedicated space.

I attach same pictures... consider that, I'm going to install a junction between the shower holder and the pipe stowerage pod

Screenshot_20180325-220259.jpg Screenshot_20180325-220709.jpg 20171202_192647.jpg Screenshot_20180325-222124.jpg

I fitted two ball valves, one hitch side of the water tank.
The left one is connected to the pump, the right one is used to drain the tank or connect an auxiliary tank.

Screenshot_20180325-223338.jpg

Ah... between the pipe and the shower I fitted a regulator in order to choose the quantity of water I wanna have to the shower.
(To avoid to use too much water if I don't need it.

Screenshot_20180325-224633.jpg

Thanks Marco. Where did you get this bit?
EF6E5C3A-A41A-4D37-BAD7-81AFCA517339.jpeg

Thanks Marco. It takes time finding these things. :thumbup:

That’s pretty good Marco. Same quality as my Kenwood one. Nice and neat too. Almost wish I’d gone for that setup but too late now.

Touche.. Though I am still knee-deep in my 80's neglected maintenance, these are the type of utilities I want to add to my 80 in the near future.

Incredibly awesome!
Thanks Hogarth,

Keep us posted with your project!!

That’s looking like an excellent setup Marco. I like what you’ve done with the drive away awning. Means you can leave most of your kit, go out for a day then come back to it in the evening. :clap:

Back