Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Can I make a LC90 look like a bathroom?

Animal Mother

Country Flag
wales
I've finally been awarded my PPI refund, so now I'm in a position to buy myself an LC. However, my wife has some daft idea that we use the money to pay for the bathroom we are getting in December. So, I've come up with a solution, if I make my LC look like a bathroom, she'll never know the difference!

Just litter the floor with wet towels, smear some toothpaste on the windows and install a WC with the lid up and the job's done!

Well, it would look like our bathroom at any rate....

:eusa-shhh: don't tell the missus I said so though, she'd kill me...

Sorry to say mate but when i seen your post i said a little prayer , that very same demon has inhabited my mrs for the best part of 3 years but when both bathroom ceiling bulbs blew and shattered on Saturday she didn't even bother me with an accusatory glance :o

Forgive me but i can't help hoping the demon has found another soul to posses :shifty: Good Luck .

Put some LED bulbs in and tell Helen you've 'Updated the bathroom' Shayne, that should do it. :)
It's next on the list round here too according to the window fitter who's also a tiler. :icon-rolleyes:

Still, Lynn's pretty good really. She knows we don't have the money to do everything. She's had the new windows we desperately needed in time for the winter so she's happy, which is good. :icon-biggrin:

Just scatter the following randomly inside your LC;
  • a few shampoo/conditioner bottles - ideally with the tops off so that the contents start leaking in to one another, in a Tracey Emin "artwork" sort of way.
  • various make-up "stuff" - again spillage is useful for creating that "unkept" look
  • towels - loads of them but must be soaking wet and scattered randomly on the floor,
  • various hair brushes - the more hair you wrap/embed in them the better - so they look more like feather dusters than hair brushes,
  • assorted toothbrushes (we have about 2 dozen usually, though we are only a family of 5),
  • toothpaste tubes in various states of use (the more crusted toothpaste you can get on the cap the better - and if it's so crusted that toothpaste doesn't actually come out - you're on to a winner!)
  • various female epilatory and shaving devices along with matching creams and lotions...
  • and I almost forgot, the toilet roll holder must only have the bare cardboard tube, with perhaps a maximum of a single sheet of paper - just to give the user a (little) sense of hope.....
Well, at least that would make your LC look like my bathroom!*

*Life with a wife and 2 teenage daughters!!!

If it was just a rehash of the same Rich i could do it in a couple of days , but if its to be done right it means moving internal brick walls raising the ceiling and and moving the window to give me a basic start point , trouble this end is i don't trust anyone else to do it . Rod of my own back mate .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My camper trailer canvas just morphed into a(nother) motorbike this weekend... on the flip side I get the XT600 and Delz gets a newer, smaller, lighter WR250R with long range tank and a lot of other toys on it.

This would be a good start ....

IMG_3650.JPG

If it was just a rehash of the same Rich i could do it in a couple of days , but if its to be done right it means moving internal brick walls raising the ceiling and and moving the window to give me a basic start point , trouble this end is i don't trust anyone else to do it . Rod of my own back mate .
Just start with the LED bulbs Shayne, the rest can wait. :) And I do know what you mean about trusting someone to do it.

Back