Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Chinese double din and reversing csmera.

Mine is a much older model than that with no DAB, but all the functions it does have they work well with no mucking around. Bluetooth works well and it connects to your phone and resumes playing the same track from the phone when you switch the car on.

It finally arrived so popped it in today. No dramas, fits very well, looks almost oem. Only had a play for a few minutes but everything appears to work. Interface is very sharp and responsive. Once I've had a proper sort out i'll do an update.
IMG_1750.JPG

That looks good, it fits well in the dashboard, I like the green lights to match the dash! Also good having the volume control on the drivers side.

I spent about 2 months scouring Ali-express trying to narrow it down so even if it turned out to be a bag of turds it would be staying!

Nice mate do keep us updated when you get a play with it

Spent a bit of time with it today and I'm genuinely shocked at how good it is. I expected something that might be a bit flakey, not fit very well and just look a bit cheap and nasty.

I downloaded a new launcher program from the app store for free. There are quite a few to choose from so just took a punt on one that had good ratings. Once installed it basically runs 90% of the day to day stuff through it. It's frightening the amount of flexibility you have in setting up how you want it, I really didn't expect something so slick.

I'm going to download my entire music library on to a micro SD card which will then give me access to any song I own immediately. I've still to wire in the reverse camera. I tested it and it worked on the dining table so just need to run the cable. I'm waiting for a dash cam to arrive so can't comment how that works.

The radio is OK, has tuned in to the main stations but won't get any medium wave stations. Will check the connections when it comes out for the dash cam. It boots up in about 10 seconds but as soon as you turn the ignition on it continues to play what ever the last thing you were listening to the boot time makes little difference.

In summary, I'm very impressed. Can't see what could touch it for £150.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There good arn't they. I have all my music on the sd card. The reverse camara is great, especially for hitching up the trailer. The hands free works a treat and i find the igoprimo mapping very good, its there at the touch of a button without having to stick things to the windscreen and plug into fag lighters. It actually has maps for the whole of Europe including Iceland!

90% there with it, just waiting on DVR to arrive. Does everything and more than I would ever need.

hi

Looks great bit of kit. I take it I couldn't one into my 120 because of the integrated climate control.

Gary

Can't honestly remember if it reboots when you actually start up. It looks like ages on the video when it fires up but as the music comes on immediately you don't sit waiting for it. It definitely reboots each time the ignition is turned on though.

Thanks, not a reflection on the unit at all. My Kenwood unit at 8x the price is not as slickness this one. Great find

Just as a final update. Still working well, sat nav was pretty good when used. It doesn't re-boot when you start the actual engine and now that i've located the aerial amplifier wire and attached it to the blue wire coming from the HU the radio works really well with all rds functions working. Tunes in to all the local stations and MW/LW

Back