Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Colorado or Import Prado wanted

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Well, I am blessed. Had a knock at the door tonight, it was my neighbours. They have decided that they'd like to buy a Colorado to tow a horse box. Clearly they wanted someone with some expertise in Cruisers to guide them. Obviously, I said that I would see if I could find anyone :doh: :doh:

So, turning to the great LC community can we see what we can do to help them. Done e-bay, Piston H, AutoTrad, Gumboot etc and come up with very little. Like all the Collies have disappeared. Maybe the snow has revalued them all and they have become rare. Poor fuel prices will probably make them reappear! It's magic!

So, living in East Midlands they would like as first choice:

UK Colorado, general decent condition, LWB, manual (yes yes I know) budget around £4k or a little more is possible. Colour not incredibly vital.

Now we can do all the regular searches so there no need to sit on the net all day just pinging links, but if you do see something well worth a look, or are selling yours or know someone about to sell theirs then give me a shout please. One in Accrington on a V looking splendid at £4995 but it's only for pulling a clip clop about and that's a bit posh and a few quid too many.

Imports are not ruled out and neither are autos. This is first choice remember. There is a P plate import again looking nice for £4500. Sorry, I think this is too much. £500 more gets you a V???? What are the realistic current buying prices on LWB Colorados - anyone?

Chris

Back