Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cruisers in the snow......

Good stuff Ben. Tidy little cruiser is that.

Chris

thanks Chris. :thumbup:

i managed to break 2 of the fibre glass arches today, destroyed the rear bumper, and put a huge dent in one of my new wheels which resulted in it going flat almost instantly. :thumbdown:

oh well.........................all things i can fix, and was a great day in the snow! :D

the wheels really do set it off.

Wish id have been there in that snow today.

Great :thumbup:

Blimey Ben. Slow down man. Leave some car for later. Sounds like a demolition derby. :roll:

Chris

thanks Karl. :thumbup:

sorry Chris, i wasnt trying to go fast. :oops:

but i was leading and at times the snow drifts were deep and the only way to get through was momentum! :)

Take care not to momentum into something big and solid hiding in a drift. :whistle:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Like an abandoned Landrover? :lol:

C

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.......... :snooty: ;)

sae70 said:
.......thought it would be nice to start a thread of photos of Cruisers in the snow :) No words :!: Just piccys :thumbup: :D

I'll start :D ;)
Not easy I know :) I've often wanted to say things in this thread like 'Nice piccy' or 'that look great' or 'where is that' :| But I've managed to restrain myself :) Not many photos in those last seven posts though :!: :lol: ;) I guess it's just not how a forum works :lol: :lol: :lol: :D ;)

I did manage it at first steven,Very hard though.

Maybe delete wording off posts if we could? :lol:

Thing is it's a forum, not a gallery. We can't help ourselves. Pictures prompt questions I'm afraid and there were already lots of pics going on covering this subject.
Here's mine

P1013800.jpg

had a play on a steep hill today, rutted mud track and grass under 30cm snow.
took 7 attempts to get up hill and with front and rear difflocks on!

at the top
skiing_playing24dec10%20012%20(Medium).jpg

going back down again (Iron age fort in background on top of hill and above and to right of the LC is the local golf course :evil:

skiing_playing24dec10%20016%20(Medium).jpg

Thanks Gav. Actually, yours isn't bad either. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Put the kettle on mate. And get some kindling chopped. You snow what I mean.

C

Bit late to the party, but here are two from my trip to France....

Nice 60....
1138398305_6EPFh-M.jpg

1138398342_HG3az-M.jpg

This was in the Yorkshire Dales in early December ... it's hard top ... honest

5297053967_0206c697c5.jpg

Good vid Trev, them vans are in our nick every day taking the scrotes away :lol:

Back