Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Dissapointed

joinerman

Garage
I won an item on fleabag last sunday, paid for it immediatly with paypal, been waiting all week for it, nothing, zilch, got an email tonight saying he will post in the NEXT FEW DAYS, i'm dissapointed to say the least, or am i being unreasonable ?

If it was an open auction (i.e. not a buy it now) then I don't think you're being unreasonable - they should be prepared to ship shortly after the planned end of the auction! :evil:

At least there's the option of leaving negative feedback/low scoring without the possibility of reprisals.

really depends on what there dispatch time says

I have an issue with people not reading adverts right, I sell on ebay and do say in my adverts that I work away, I alwys have my dispatch on 5 days but people still think I am going to post the next day, I have got an email the day after asking i the item has been posted, yes I did reply and yes I will probably get negative feedback, nothing for sellers on ebay anymore its certainly a buyers shop now

I always that I will post within 7 working days. I have it packed readey to post before the auction has finished. So it looks good, but if I do not get time to post it, then I have time to do it. What time did it state on the listing for posting?

Paul

It says usually dispatched within one working day following cleared payment.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I sold a chainsaw on the 17th July, was collection only no post, the guy paid me and said he would get courier to collect, it's still sitting in my garage, getting peed off now as I trip over it every time I go in.

I've been waiting, so far, 31 days for an item, but then it is coming from China :think:

6 days flat to get my snorkel from Malaysia ...... via "Fed-Ex" :cool:

and 7 days flat for the missus to get an ebay purchase from New Zealand :cool:

My item's only got to come 30 miles, that's if it ever gets posted.

I probably could but i bought & paid including postage, it would cost me a couple hours off work and around £20 in fuel, i shouldn't have to inconvienience myself.

Quote - It is a non runner, was very surprised when I found out the guy lives in Leicester.

I am sure they do have trees in Leicestershire Andy. :D :D

Not really that big a surprise.

Chris

Chris said:
Quote - It is a non runner, was very surprised when I found out the guy lives in Leicester.

I am sure they do have trees in Leicestershire Andy. :D :D

Not really that big a surprise.

Chris
I know what your saying, but the courier price will probably be more than the chainsaw was worth, add them both together and you could get one nearer and better, and it was a shite McCulloch. :lol:

Andy, there is no sense when it comes to e-bay. I have seen used items go for more than brand new. I bought a Vodaphone Sure Signal booster for about £30. You can buy them for £50 directly from Vodaphone. I have seen them (used) go for £60 on e-bay. Huh?

Mental.

Chris

Back