Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

do the land cruiser club run tutorials/courses to teach newbies about these vehicles

james ware

Country Flag
australia
for a newby like me just wondering if the land cruiser club run tutorials/courses to teach newbies about these vehicles because i would be interested in attending

Thanks

That could be a bit tricky but I’m sure you’d be welcome round Derbyshire or Yorkshire. Though I like your idea, this forum is really like an encyclopaedia on cruisers in general. I’d say have a read through topics on your section, the 70 series has so many variants though it may be hard to be specific. Do a search or two and see what comes up. If you want specific info, ask (as you have done) but be specific with your title, not something like ‘70 series help needed’ rather ‘78 series A442f gearbox leaking’ or such like. If you search without your model, you may find relevant info in another series section. There’s many write ups on anything from servicing and setting up the handbrake to stopping intermittent operation of the speedo. Folks often post lots of photos. @Ben is probably the 70 series master on here. What he doesn’t know about them isn’t worth knowing. He’s in Oz too though I know that could mean he’s thousands of miles away.

Start by filling in your signature like others have.

Of you pay my travel and expences will come and teach you all.you need to know

You may like to try the local Aus forums to get somebody more local.

Well there is the stickies section to get you started .....

Of you pay my travel and expences will come and teach you all.you need to know

You may like to try the local Aus forums to get somebody more local.
I think there's a Bus, that come's round that way!....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You'll be surprised by how much you can pick up from this site James. I've learnt an incredible amount from here. Read the posts, start with the basics, get your hands dirty and you'll start to gather knowledge in no time.

Back