Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Drawer under passenger seat in Colorado

Ducktape

Hi guys, I've recently found out that my Collie is supposed to have a drawer under the passenger's seat... I only have the bracket/slides, but no drawer...previous owner must have removed it for some reason. Does anyone have the dimentions of this drawer so that I can make one? Or maybe an unwanted spare laying that you don't mind parting from?

Cheers,

I have a GX and seen the drawer on another GX. I do have the bracket installed though... It's immediately under the seat, thus sort of part of the seat.

I should be able to measure up & get you a photo or two when I get home at the weekend if no-one has before then...

Cheers chaps

Like this

Attachments

• Drawers 026.jpg
    Drawers 026.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 548
  • Drawers 027.jpg
    Drawers 027.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 544
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
H'mmmm mine has electric seats (I think all 3.4VX's do?) but no under seat drawer.

I did have a factory fit CD multi-player under there so perhaps they remove the drawer and fit the multiplayer in its place?

I'll check whether I have the runners as that would a useful thing to have.

J66P said:
mine as electric seats and the draw ;)

yeah yeah Rub it in :lol: :lol:

my collie is a facelift and has the sony stereo and 6 disc changer in the dash, so i wouldn't of had a changer under the seat so maybe it was either done away with on the facelift or it was an optional extra.

Calling anyone with an orignal brochure :D

Joe

Here's some piccys for you :D

P4200017.jpg

P4200018.jpg

P4200019.jpg

All the items with a RED spot on in this photo relate to the draw system the silver cross bar with the GREEN spot on is almost to the front of the seat and the one with the YELLOW spot on is around the mid point of the seat. The 'C' channel that the draw runs in is between the two ORANGE lines :D
P4200021-Copy.jpg

P4200022.jpg

I have the runners for the draw underneath as well, maybe all of them do but no draw.

Back