Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

eu in or out poll

So im old and uneducated..:screamcat:
well my old mate we perhaps did not go to the fancy Universities and got our arts,or political science or philosophy degrees but like the majority in the world we studied in the school of hard knocks,we never ever graduated because those who say they have graduated do not realise that the learning curve never ceases.Pat

This is his speech from yesterday which I've found most media outlets are refusing to show:

Say what you like ? Lol brace yourselves.

This guy is a complete hypocrite and has been from the outset.
He harped on about British jobs for British workers but when it came to hiring an assistant he gave the job to his German wife (let's face she has a tough enough job already having to look at his face)
Now the excuse he gave was the hours were unsociable. Yes you turd, that's why we have these things called shifts. He could have employed 2 British workers on a decent salary but instead he got his expenses pushed into his own household.
Now he thinks he has achieved some glorious victory, he goes and gloats like a little kid to the very people who we have to try and negotiate with for a chance at economic prosperity outside their organisation.
Finally his whole having a fag and a pint image is hilarious, he shifts between trying to look like the landed gentry with that hideous coat he wears, to trying to appeal to the working classes.
I think Nigel Farage in the interests of Britain should receive an OBE.

ONE BEHIND THE EAR!

This is his speech from yesterday which I've found most media outlets are refusing to show:

Say what you like ? Lol brace yourselves.

This guy is a complete hypocrite and has been from the outset.
He harped on about British jobs for British workers but when it came to hiring an assistant he gave the job to his German wife (let's face she has a tough enough job already having to look at his face)
Now the excuse he gave was the hours were unsociable. Yes you turd, that's why we have these things called shifts. He could have employed 2 British workers on a decent salary but instead he got his expenses pushed into his own household.
Now he thinks he has achieved some glorious victory, he goes and gloats like a little kid to the very people who we have to try and negotiate with for a chance at economic prosperity outside their organisation.
Finally his whole having a fag and a pint image is hilarious, he shifts between trying to look like the landed gentry with that hideous coat he wears, to trying to appeal to the working classes.
I think Nigel Farage in the interests of Britain should receive an OBE.

ONE BEHIND THE EAR!

Ouch,

You really are a sore loser.

Gra.

Reactions: Pat
Well, how things have changed.
Your not laughing now

Gra

Age acts as a cushion against the passion of youth that's the natural way of things and that's how it should stay . Ask an old man about his tattoo's and almost certainly he will reply "i was young and stupid" .

I think Gov on both sides of the fence fail to recognize or engage the intelligence of the masses . Remain talked at people trusting they would win because their pamphlets were more glossy . Brexit talked to people who are sick of being talked at . But it was all lies and propaganda , as a whole the gov treated the people with contempt on the run up to the referendum .

I hated school , in the later years i only went at all to keep social services from pestering my mother even if it was an open secret among the teachers that i had left home long before i was legally old enough to leave school .

But because of that pestering i went back for my final exams and passed them all with credits and distinctions , pissing the teachers off was my incentive . I chucked the results out the school bus window because i had nobody to show them to and would never need them in any case .

I guess this makes my vote irrelevant .

well my old mate we perhaps did not go to the fancy Universities and got our arts,or political science or philosophy degrees but like the majority in the world we studied in the school of hard knocks,we never ever graduated because those who say they have graduated do not realise that the learning curve never ceases.Pat
Some of the most stupid, In practical. Illogical, blinkered people I know have a degree...
As for older people not being allowed to vote, and then shot shortly after..
If we were lefties. We would be very offended, screaming discrimination at anyone who would listen. Etc. Etc.etc...

Hopeless w. If it wasnt for all these old gits you probably wouldnt even have a vote..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If we were lefties. We would be very offended, screaming discrimination at anyone who would listen. Etc. Etc.etc...

This seems quite a common stereotype. And yet the made-up stories with accompanying, easy to discredit library photos about immigrants being prioritised over ex-servicemen, pensioners, other hard-working Brits that pollutes my social media timeline from time to time is, as far as I can tell, never from lefties. Lots of people cry discrimination. I think it is discriminatory to apportion that facet to a particular political demographic.

I do find it entertaining how the language of the BREXITERs has changed over the last week.

Last week it was all REMAIN are lying, using project fear to scare people into voting, this weeks it's all both sides were lying and using propaganda. Could this be because its slowly dawning that the statements made by politicians re the extra £350million for the NHS and stopping immigration have since been shown to be complete fiction? Even Farage went back on his promises within hours of the polling stations closing.

IMHO the only good thing from both sides was that the debate eroded the Left/Right Political affiliation and resulted in left wing beardy weirdos and far right types agreeing on if they wanted In or Out.

We have had no government for may many years they are all a bunch of faggot clerks passing down orders from on high with no concern beyond there own front porch . Happily a bunch of them have quit or been sacked which is a step towards us getting a real government .

Would i be right in thinking a similar gang of headless chickens gave us Churchill at a time when he was the only man for the job ?

I think that this (Boris not putting his hand up) is showing that taking the Brexit forward is a poisoned chalice.

Leaving Gove (who is already disliked for some of his other ideas) to run for the Brexit side is probably not the most astute plan for the Brexit camp within the Tories... May is probably a better bet for the country as a whole though.

Labours implosion under Corbyn is continuing, but it does show the problem when the unions don't like the leader.

Ouch,

You really are a sore loser.

Gra.

Honestly Graham, i'm not sore at all
I am factual though. He did hire his wife its common knowledge and well documented.
If you take his political stance out of the equation and look at it impartially. He is a Hypocrite.

Last edited:
This seems quite a common stereotype. And yet the made-up stories with accompanying, easy to discredit library photos about immigrants being prioritised over ex-servicemen, pensioners, other hard-working Brits that pollutes my social media timeline from time to time is, as far as I can tell, never from lefties. Lots of people cry discrimination. I think it is discriminatory to apportion that facet to a particular political demographic.

Lol, I love those meme's :) It seems the entire rank and file of the British army is homeless on completion of their service.
Obviously the homeless are simply homeless because of a lack of housing (though there are a million empty properties in the UK)
It's nothing to do with "Care in the community" where we simply close all the mental hospitals and declare everyone sane.
It's nothing to do with Alcoholism or substance abuse or childhood abuse.
Certainly nothing to do with PTSD following active service. Nope former servicemen are on the streets because some Eastern European has taken all the houses/jobs/crimes/Jaffa Cakes.
Worst of all is the fact they sometimes use Willy Wonka to peddle their bollocks.

I think that this (Boris not putting his hand up) is showing that taking the Brexit forward is a poisoned chalice.

Leaving Gove (who is already disliked for some of his other ideas) to run for the Brexit side is probably not the most astute plan for the Brexit camp within the Tories... May is probably a better bet for the country as a whole though.

Labours implosion under Corbyn is continuing, but it does show the problem when the unions don't like the leader.

A good article regarding the current shenanigans in the Labour party.

http://www.thecanary.co/2016/06/28/truth-behind-labour-coup-really-began-manufactured-exclusive/

Seems it's all change on the political stage this week. Does this mean we won't see the crocodile with the sausages this time? :lol:

The leaked memo, written by the German foreign office, discloses radical plans for an intrusive new European body that will be able to take over the economies of beleaguered eurozone countries.

It discloses that the EU’s largest economy is also preparing for other European countries, which are too large to be bailed out, to default on their debts — effectively going bankrupt. It will prompt fears that German plans to deal with the eurozone crisis involve an erosion of national sovereignty that could pave the way for a European “super state” with its own tax and spending plans set in Brussels.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...to-derail-a-British-referendum-on-the-EU.html

We ain't seen nothin yet!

Back