Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

eu in or out poll

So, not only do we have a chance to vote to leave the eu, a "leave" vote would stick two fingers up to the usa..:think: hmm, now where should i put that X...
I wish I qualified for a vote,anything Obama touches turn into a disaster.

So the bulk of the argument has been to leave, but are there any real arguments for staying? I am steadily moving to vole leave, but I am not 100% on board with that....

So the bulk of the argument has been to leave, but are there any real arguments for staying? I am steadily moving to vole leave, but I am not 100% on board with that....

Are there real arguments either way? There are economic forecasts which both sides think favour them. There are sentimental ideals which both sides think favour them. If it was cut and dry I don't think we'd be having a referendum.

To scale it down i think of of it as a man who has spent many years employed for a steady wage taking the plunge and going into business for himself .

Always at least a couple of years worth of heartache in that but fortune favours the brave .

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Britain is europes defence. The UN is spinless and incompetent, its not too bad at delevering food aid..

Wouldn't defence be NATO's job? Although I think Britain is obliged to join in in the event of any NATO member being invaded.

NATO was formed to deter Soviet expansion wasn't it ?

Personally i think America just wanted to limit the number of nukes Russia could point at them .

American.jpg

cockwomble, I like that think I might use it :)

Well I've just read this on another forum :mad: OUT OUT OUT

A clip from the below link

“Europe’s nations should be guided towards the superstate without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation.”

https://eufundedproeutroll.wordpres...say-about-europes-nations-and-the-superstate/

It can't irreversibly lead to federation, any more than Scotland irreversibly joined Great Britain.

Growing up I was taught never to speak about politics or religion. Could that be the reason why I live in Switzerland? :)

Our politicians tried at least twice for us to join the EU but we the people voted no. Wise decision in my honest opinion. Once your in, its hard to leave.

Good luck to all of you in the UK. !

Back