Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Evocative picture of the day / week

same road ...

DSC_8123a.jpg

... just goes on and on

There I was, minding my own business, stuck to the axles when this landed on the bonnet!!!! Eeeeuuurrrggghhhh!!!

301020101145.jpg

:doh:

Gav Peter said:
There I was, minding my own business, stuck to the axles when this landed on the bonnet!!!! Eeeeuuurrrggghhhh!!!

301020101145.jpg

this one isn't making me want to 'get out there' much Gav :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Jon Wildsmith said:
[quote="Gav Peter":hi6akd1q]There I was, minding my own business, stuck to the axles when this landed on the bonnet!!!! Eeeeuuurrrggghhhh!!!

301020101145.jpg

this one isn't making me want to 'get out there' much Gav :lol:[/quote:hi6akd1q]

"provocative" picture of the day!! :lol:

The same spot as Lorins picture

Dontlookdown.jpg

Cossack said:

Dontlookdown.jpg

:cool: :o :cool: :o :cool:

If that was me, the next pic would have been me changing my trousers..... :shock: :chores-laundry:

chadr said:
Cossack said:

Dontlookdown.jpg
:cool: :o :cool: :o :cool: If that was me, the next pic would have been me changing my trousers..... :shock: :chores-laundry:
Just after that I was looking down with the door open, but nobody took a pic of that :thumbdown: but I did have the seatbelt on :thumbup:

The view from the BOAT above Llanaber - SH6059017988, getting there can be 'interesting' :mrgreen:

DSCF0032.JPG

Bit greener than the last one :lol: yep, you guessed it, it's in Wales

009.jpg

Some fantastic shots of nearly a Landcruiser there Jon.

This is my favourite from last night's laning in the Peak District. Probably one of the best composed pictures I have ever taken of a Landcruiser in action. I did say that the lanes weren't extreme, but I think that this one really captures the capability of the beast in one go. I'm not sure I could take another like this if I tried. I'd like this one on the calendar. The Peaks at their absolute best and who can deny the magnificence of the subject, eh?

Chris

photo.jpg

J66P said:
now theres one in Wales i dont recognise :?
SO3397570194, it tended to leave an impression ... on your truck :lol: no idea what it's like now, been a while since I last drove it. Checking the map it's just inside England not Wales :)

Nice pic Chris, I think you got the composition just right :thumbup:

Great shot Chris, cant have been easy capturing the atmosphere as well as you did.

:thumbup:

Back