Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Fake Stratford - 18-20 Sep 2020 - Haxey, N Lincs

Spose I will get there around 2 ish

I'll try get over for a couple of hours if I can. Only an hour down the road.

We were originally going in two cars but now it’s just me so I’m going to have to renege on the offer of bringing a massive communal barbecue. Sure there’ll be plenty of cooking equipment on site anyway ...

Booked Saturday to Sunday.

1. Jacob & Emma
2. Chris
3. Trevor
4. Andy & Maria
5. Beijing Ballie
6. Tony (plus date?)
7. David
8. Dave DH.FJ120
9. Nick
10. Jon and Tash (Alf my pop in)
11. Reinhard and Ginta

Still time to change your plans.

52C1412E-7CF5-4668-A864-7914E0B2B780.jpeg

If there’s anyone coming but here yet who could stop and pick up a pack of ground coffee I’d be eternally grateful
Knew I’d forget something.

ta

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
" pick up a pack of ground coffee "
Tame.far too civilised. should be a request for 2 or 3 litres of Tequila , BDSM gear or pyrotechnics/ammo. Enjoy the weekend.If i was in the UK i would definitely be there.

Thank you Jon. Due to kind donations from David’s store cupboard an early morning coffee drought has been averted!

On route, stopped for some food. So if you see a strange chap with glasses walking around that might be me.

Was great to see you all and put faces to the names, and the faces didn’t put me off :mask:
Shame I couldn’t stay for longer, but you’ll be seeing more of me at future meets I’m sure...... If I’m allowed.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Have a grand weekend all. Well done Jacob for organising. Sorry not to be there.

yes, thanks for orgainising, was a great weekend. Sorry Andy, hope you're feeling better now.

Great rescue at the last minute Jacob, thanks for finding and organising. Had a fabulous weekend of just chilling.

I spent the entire weekend doing absoutely nothing. Couldn't have been better.

Thanks Jacob had a great weekend

Yes, a great 26 hours spent absorbed in Cruisers and the like. Many thanks Jacob.

Back