Fj45 rhd mega cheap

Giles

I am in uk
Feb 25, 2014
Cardiff
hi everyone

have a very good 1981 FJ45 troopy, mechanically and electronically completely overhauled, can be driven home. Comes with front disk brakes, big, strong roofrack and full Australian papers: £7995 EUR ex works arrives first week of August

i would not normally sell this low but i have to many jeeps in stock that are not ready to sell as they need jobs doing on them first and i need to make some space.
I might even do a deal on another jeep as well as currently i have 6 in stock and only really have room for 4. I have more on way

Giles

Attachments

Giles

I am in uk
Feb 25, 2014
Cardiff
this is t photo when we found it in a barn, as you can see they don't come any straighter than this, i will stick a new bumper on it.

can send more pics when it arrives, it is due in first week of august but would like to sell it before then because of space, i have reduced everything a lot but as soon as 2jeeps have gone the clearance sale will be over and price will have to go back up

Giles

Attachments

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks