Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For sale: Rock Sliders for 80 Series

Last edited:
Ah, those. Didn’t want em anyway. Hard they’re useless from someone who knows and Higgy’s going to make up something anyway…

Runs and hides…
Oi! leave me out of this.... I did make some and tried 'em' out with the fork lift.. Snapped!.. Binned 'em':thumbdown:

Oi! leave me out of this.... I did make some and tried 'em' out with the fork lift.. Snapped!.. Binned 'em':thumbdown:
What's the fork lift weigh?

In any case I’ve got a pair of waffle boards in my shed and they haven’t splintered yet. :)

What's the fork lift weigh?

In any case I’ve got a pair of waffle boards in my shed and they haven’t splintered yet. :)
It was my all terrain Sanderson ... 7.2 ton... Doh!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Guys, I feel bad.

I did say I’d be second in line but as Lorin said, there were no first dibs, so @Rosy if you really want them, I’ve not picked them up yet and I wouldn’t feel right having them if you’re thinking you’ve missed out. If you’re happy as it is, then just say and I’ll pick them up at the end of the month if that’s OK with Lorin.

hahah no sir, you got them fair and square.. for context @fbnss was kind enough to check if they might fit my 80 without the body lift and without modification it would not so I didn't drop my name in the hat.

My note was to thank nick for keeping his eagle eye out for me as work dominates most of my life these days and to Chris for his offer to mod them.

Still glad they went to a great forum member so don't beat yourself up about it.

Rosy, you’re a gent, thanks. Just wanted to make sure. For the record I’m no greater member than your good self, or, in fact, any member I’ve met thus far. It’s been said before, this is a great forum, with great people on it. :romance-grouphug:

Lorin, I’ll be in touch when I’ve got a date to collect. :thumbup:

Back