Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Freeways Latitude Group Buy

Good chance to see it thanks Matt, its fairly similar to the one i want

and Gary scrap that last question ive just read it and it comes with everything included.

Joe

Scott said:
My only real reservation is that Andy informed me the rear light units supplied with the bumper do not include a brake light, only a side light and indicator.

I've had an email back from Freeways Latitude regarding the light units fitted in the bumper of the 80 series twin rear wheel carriers. They say: "Yes the lights have brake, side and tail lights with led's". So that clears that up, the lights shouldn't need any modification, as they now include brake lights as standard.

Cheers,

Scott.

Those prices are exclusive of VAT so that needs to be added in. Also busy investigating another source for exactly the same things. Please can anyone who is in a all-fired rush let me know asap - the other vendor can probably only deliver in Feb.

Cheers

Gary Stockton said:
Those prices are exclusive of VAT so that needs to be added in. Also busy investigating another source for exactly the same things. Please can anyone who is in a all-fired rush let me know asap - the other vendor can probably only deliver in Feb.

Cheers

Oh not so good then, so on a 90 series bumper you save 66 euros i think they should be offering more of a discount for the list we have given them. IL leave it for now unless this second place can offer a better price thanks for negotiating Gary.

Joe

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gary Stockton said:

Cheers

Will check on this- may be able to preclude the need for charging VAT if i can work out a faintly complicated but entirely legal VAT transaction.

So the rear wheel carrier is 745 euros plus 19.6% tax? Which is 891 euros
Its 999 euros on their site inc tax, so thats a saving of about 100 euros.
Hope my calculations are correct but was looking for a bit more saving really.

I was hoping for more favourable price also, I'm hoping Pugwash and the VAT solution would be applicable to the bulk order??

If so then the quoted net price is affordable for me and I would go ahead.

Page 6, vat rate in France is 19%

Gary Stockton said:
OK - we have a response. I've popped a mail back to confirm whether these prices include VAT and / or shipping or if they're net prices.

– Roof rack for Land cruiser 95 only (because 220 meter long is too long for 90). We have in stock the one for roof top tent and no more in stock like the picture she sent you . The price is 260€ /each
2 – Winch bumper for 100 serie, price 488€
3 – Winch bumper for 120 serie , price is 488€
4 – snorkel for 120 serie 115€
5 – Twin carrier for 80 serie, price is 745€
6 – winch bumper for 80 serie 488€ and the similar one of ARB with fog lamp include 526€
7 – 4t5 winch , price is 322 €
8 - winch bumper for 80 serie (all are delivered with the stainless steel hoop) so same price 488€
9 - winch bumper for 90 serie 488€ and the similar one of ARB with fog lamp include 526€/each
10 – Aluminium steering plate is 135€ with pulling hook
11 – aluminium plate for gear box and transfert is 188€
12 – Rear bumper with single wheel carrier 669€

Matt - I think I may have confused them with the 90 vs 95 on your one, so please just check what they've quoted.

Time to get your cash out boys 'n girls so I can try to firm this up and they can place their own orders - I'll check what the stock levels are as well....

Any other questions let me know - I want to know if the 120 bumper comes with the fog lights and winch mounting plate etc ...

Cheers
Cheers

Yep that's pretty much what I got to. I'm hoping for closer to 20% really to be worthwhile ...

Yes we have a potential 19 people waiting to spend and they want to be knocking 20% minimum most companies will knock off 10% for one single purchase let alone a potential 19. why not send them this link so they can see what they may miss out on.

Joe

Ok here's what I have so far:

1. We have a largish order to place and have only been offered ~10% discount;
2. We would still need to get the goods to somewhere in the UK at additional cost/hassle
3. We want better service and prices

To misquote Billy Connolly - we want it all and we want it now!

I now have authorisation to tell you some good news (well I think it is :) )

Firstly - I HAVE NO COMMERCIAL INTEREST IN THIS!!!

Secondly, Greg from Land Cruisers Overland and Ian Rubie have done some digging and are off to China to see the relevant manufacturers - they are going to be able to offer the exact same products at a club special price more in line with what we want. I'll leave it to them to post up the pricing, or probably pm them to everyone interested.

I'll - over the next day or two - produce the spreadsheet of what's wanted, so there is still time to order or enquire.

I'll be waiting to see what they come up with - prices will, I believe, include UK VAT and be priced for collection from Greg (I.e. Inclusive of tspt). Pretty sure Greg can arrange fitting or onward delivery.

This also makes payment a bit less of a hassle. And gives them an order to take with. And gives us a UK supplier who focusses on the TLC and not just the green oval stuff :)

Up to you guys - if you're in a rush and want to pursue the Freeways buy we can go ahead. If you'd rather wait a bit and deal locally we can do that. I'm going for the latter option.

Cheers

Sweet! I'll wait. Nice to keep it in the family too, so to speak. :thumbup:

:dance: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap:

A local toy store - this could get expensive :doh:

Thanks guys, I'm happy with that. I don't mind waiting a bit if it's going to save pennies and help start something good :D

A request:
If the bumper is coming from Ian and Greg and the winch is also being sourced from Ian and Greg, could you sellotape the packages together so I can tell my wife "See, it's a Winch-Bumper. Not a Winch and Bumper. Single item, single price..." :D

Don't think they call it Sellotape here Crispin - and it'll probably need duct tape - sorry, gaffer tape to cope!

Back