Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

front door speakers?

IRLGW

When I took my door card off to insert the new window rubbers I noticed to nice bnig gaping hole where speakers could go. I dont have speaker grills in my door card so as 93 VX did it ever have speakers in the front doors? If not then do speakers fit in and what size are they?

I know on my 93 VXL I went to replace the front speakers and tweeters it was really hard to find speakers that were thin enough to fit. I had to go to three stereo places and finally got some kenwoods that fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polk Audio

When I took my door card off to insert the new window rubbers I noticed to nice bnig gaping hole where speakers could go. I dont have speaker grills in my door card so as 93 VX did it ever have speakers in the front doors? If not then do speakers fit in and what size are they?

I followed this install from "Mud", wasn't too difficult and they sound great (admittedly mine are amped)

http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/4-speaker-installation-factory-grills.578428/

I was stuck with the little thingies wedged under the dash in my 1995 80, till I took to the door cards with something sharp and installed some no-name aftermarket's.

They sound good, but mine came with separate tweeters, front and back door replacements.

150mm slim speakers fit, i replaced the ones in my import, JVC if i remember correct

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back