Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Front Indicators for 80 series

Tom Edwards

Country Flag
great_britain
Just thought I would put a post up, I'm going to buy a new pair of front indicators (clear) from Australia, estimated cost £35 plus p&p and any import tax.
Anybody else interested before I place the order?

https://www.the4wdshed.com/

Just before you do, have you seen the Angel eye complete headlight and indicator replacements? Chas and Clive Horridge have them. Have a search on here. More dosh and a totally different ball game but worth a look if you want a more updated look.

Just before you do, have you seen the Angel eye complete headlight and indicator replacements? Chas and Clive Horridge have them. Have a search on here. More dosh and a totally different ball game but worth a look if you want a more updated look.

For the record, i kept the quarter-light as a side-light, but yes, you can use them for indicators using yellow bulbs/LEDs...

Hi there, thank you for the info.
Interesting look, can't make my mind up now, so thank you, heh heh.

I was going to put some spots on, I have some rally lamps from when I used to work at Hella, with 100w bulbs!

So confused now.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back