Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

PicNews140529.jpg

He just forgot to put the tarp on first, no big problem. :doh:

I'd have gone round the bottom edge and nailed it to the flatbed :doh:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
20140530_160347-1_zps2437a35f.jpg

Americans.... Allegedly in a Walmart Car park in Oregon, USA...

Future retirement homes.

Future retirement homes.jpg

A mate from school is now a science teacher, and this was handed in to him as homework:

10419556_10203878054700971_12506262428415156_n.jpg

Unfortunately he teaches at an all boys fee-paying school in the UK....

A bit light humoured, but still very true.

10392419_10152553971914673_4499258194442322440_n.jpg

I have the utmost respect for the WWII Para's; I worked at the site (Caythorpe Court - it's now a PGL Outdoor Ed centre in Lincolnshire now) that the guys who tried to take Arnhem were based at before they flew out. That regiment still go back every year for a party in the village, and used to land in the field next door to the pub! Very spooky to have stayed where some of the guys never came back to; the good thing is that one of the accommodation blocks is called Arnhem Court in memory of the guys who went out. That site actually has a fair bit of history with both World Wars, with the main house being used as a recuperation hospital for First World wounded.

A bit light humoured, but still very true.

I have the utmost respect for the WWII Para's; I worked at the site (Caythorpe Court - it's now a PGL Outdoor Ed centre in Lincolnshire now) that the guys who tried to take Arnhem were based at before they flew out. That regiment still go back every year for a party in the village, and used to land in the field next door to the pub! Very spooky to have stayed where some of the guys never came back to; the good thing is that one of the accommodation blocks is called Arnhem Court in memory of the guys who went out. That site actually has a fair bit of history with both World Wars, with the main house being used as a recuperation hospital for First World wounded.

Well said Ed.:icon-biggrin:

My father was not in the Paras, but in WWII he was in the Air Force as bomb-aimer and co-pilot flying 1,000 bomber raids in a Halifax. 6 years and 32 active European missions and never had to use a parachute, but some very close calls.

I'm very proud of his service years, God rest him.

Looks like the way some teams work here :-(

There's a similar one I saw once of a lifeboat with 4 okes in it - was sinking at one end, and those two were frantically bailing. The other end, high in the air, has the other 2 with the comment 'It's a good thing our end isn't sinking'.....

Have you packed your cossie yet for your holiday?

Have you packed yet for holiday.jpg

Back