Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

attachment no worky:cry:

Off topic, but these are the trucks, imagine pulling out of the Lincomb bog hole in one of these beauties :lol:

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    771.5 KB · Views: 322
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 344

They're beaut's Chas, amazing trucks, 18 gears and a top speed of 50 KPH but tough! (I made that up but its probably something like that) I also exaggerated the height, the top of the bonnet is at the same height as my roofrack! Imagine buying a set of tyres for it :lol:

When I was an Apprentice, we had a big Scammell ww2 truck on the airfield - never saw it run apart from once, we had a visiting Jumbo (might have been an emegency landing). We had the 2nd longest runway in Europe - The RAF were there with the Vulcans, and this Jumbo missed the taxi way and burried his nose wheel in the dirt! Well, RAF boys tried hauling out with some transporter thing, no good :( Some bright spark suggested the scammell, well they hooked it up and it moved! Once 2 or 3 other trucks were hoisted up, the Jumbo popped out! Amazing bit of kit! Like Clive said, dozens of forward gears in all sorts of ratio's. :)

Nature at its best I took this pic at Whroo in Vic in 2009

10172829_658944404160378_4830667184830167363_n_zpsd5a6e98b.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
uploadfromtaptalk1404815212182.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ive stolen the hospital bed pic to wind up some landy friends on Facebook :lol:

Last edited:
I knew it, I knew it, Energy = a strong coffee with a dash of milk.

energy.png

Back