Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

Can anybody spot the mistake?

practise.png

They didn't use a comma....:doh:

No, not that, they spelt Practice wrong, Practice is a noun (as in Doctors practice) what they should have used is Practise which is a verb as it was meant in that sign.

Well said young Chas, didn't notice that! (too preoccupied at the mo, that's my excuse!)

No, not that, they spelt Practice wrong, Practice is a noun (as in Doctors practice) what they should have used is Practise which is a verb as it was meant in that sign.
Good one. Tnx.

I could have said ... Bloody yanks can't spell in English.... But I wouldn't want to offend our brothers from the US... :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I could have said ... Bloody yanks can't spell in English.... But I wouldn't want to offend our brothers from the US... :lol:

Yes, they can be such sensitive souls can't they?

the importance of punctuation and capital letters

today I helped my uncle, Jack, off his horse

today I helped my uncle jack off his horse

Seems a fitting place to put this...
Customer returned a loan car yesterday and we found they left us a gift! They deny all knowledge

IMG_12632830747904.jpg

:icon-surprised:
My neighbour did that in his 2 week old merc. I've never seen a man jetwash a boot crying in anger before. Had to feel sorry for him.

Manager has hit the roof as car not checked back in and the customer knows it.

Would it be worth suggesting to the manager "Swirl it into the corners so it's a better finish and we can sell it as a 'weather proof boot liner'".
Might be a good idea to suggest that from a distance.

Would it be worth suggesting to the manager "Swirl it into the corners so it's a better finish and we can sell it as a 'weather proof boot liner'".
Might be a good idea to suggest that from a distance.

the comment of beige boot trims looking ok didn't go down well, at that point we stopped!!

It happened a couple of months ago with another loaner but that customer owned up to it.

the comment of beige boot trims looking ok didn't go down well, at that point we stopped!!
One has to try.

Years ago when I repaired cranes we were on our way to a crane to repaint it. In the back of the van we had 2 x 25L "Demag yellow" tins of paint as well as a very hung (and sleeping) over black chap. A sudden sharp break had caused one of the tins to fall over and open. After about an hour into the drive we pulled over for something to eat. This chap woke up and started screaming. He was covered, head to toe, inside his nose, mouth - you name it, he was covered. He proceeded to try clean it all off with thinners (it's a hardy enamel) which then tudemangrned his skin an ashy white / yellow colour. He got some interesting looks from passers by and while on-site....

Demag yellow:
_font_b_Demag_b_font_font.jpg

Sometimes I feel sorry for Justin and wish people would just leave her alone.

10488068_1015543448475108_926985981705989934_n.jpg

Back