Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

IMG_1419.JPG

I had to go to the Docs because I had this Pain in the legs.
pain in the legs.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I was going to say i remember the french teacher i fancied saying something about bread being pain but i thought she was talking about school dinners :)

As I walked past the "Squirrel-Proof" bird feeder in the garden I thought . . "That doesn't look right" . .

DSCN7616_zpsxdralxub.jpg

DSCN7618_zps2nghyic6.jpg

The Jackdaws had got the lid off and this one had decided to get the nuts at the bottom !!

I tried to get it out backwards but that didn't work so ended up cutting the base off with wire cutters and pincers. After that it was able to squeeze out and fly away.

I now need a new feeder!

Bob.

Doh, I thought they were supposed to be "intelligent"?

I've got a similar cage round my feeder to keep Rooks and Jackdaws out, it seems "one" of them has worked out how to get in, and out, normally they just hang on to the side of the cage and put their heads in

Doh, I thought they were supposed to be "intelligent"?

I walked up to it and said "Well, that was stupid - I thought you Corbids were supposed to be smart!".

It gave me a laugh (but wouldn't have been funny if it had died).

We have seven feeders - four for seed & three for peanuts - flocks of Crows, Rooks & Jackdaws empty the lot every day. Now the youngsters are being taught how to use them :doh:.

Bob.

Back