Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Gearbox slipping whats my Collie worth??

I know i have opened a hornets nest but please let me leave on a nice note i have had many R.Rs over the years and know their faults i dearly love the Collie but seems a nigh impossibility to find an autobox and beacuase of this reason i am no Collie owner anymore sorry .

It's ok we are a friendly bunch on here and most should be taken with Jest. I'm still here after swapping to a VW. Enjoy the Range rover.

Exactly! Why leave? Who knows you might find yourself coming back to cruiser ownership at some point.

Hope the Range Rover is a good one and works out for you.

Hi All,
Sorry to say my Collie is now sold i had no luck with an automatic transmission so it had to go can i say a really big THANK YOU to all of you that encouraged informed and advised me all along the way:text-thankyoublue: It will be sad to be leaving my Toyota buddies and sorry to swear but it looks like a R.R is now heading way i'm not saying i wont own another Collie so never say never anyway thanks again :romance-grouphug:
youll be back...:)

Very best of luck, sorry your efforts came to nothing. Real shame. Your experience of the Collie has been really quite rare and unusual. They're really a very well built machine.

Sorry we couldn't get you fixed. Better luck with the RR. I doubt it could be worse.
But then again ....

ATB :handgestures-salut:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back