Google translate says "torque rod", but that is incorrect term of tool


New Member
I am in norway
Jun 26, 2020

I'm new on this forum, so I hope I didn't posted in wrong forum .

I'm looking for the English Term for a tool that is put on an impact driver that reduce the momentum on the nut. The tool is very simple, just a rod with a 1/2 square fittings at both ends.
Image of the tool at a Norwegian web shop: Momentstaver, 5 stk. - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

Thanks in advance
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks