Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings all

ram

Hi all

just joined the forum,i've got 1996 uk 80 series,bought it last year but have just put it on the road couple of months ago.
The odometer says 152000mls but who knows,it is still an amazing truck to drive even in london traffic where i mostly drive.
i like my vehicles to earn their keep so i use it for my business
hopefully i'll starting upgrading it and maybe someday i will come out to play.
meanwhile i will just enjoy

regards ram.

Welcome Ram, what part of London are in, or are you just in London on business?

thanks chas, live in hounslow but work just north of kingsx station,have to travel thru the dreded w.london coridor twice
a day,1 day i'll escape.

karl thanks for the welcome,i really enjoy driving this beast.

thankyou chris, pics? as soon as i learn how to!

thanks echoman.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome Ram :thumbup:

I commute in North London with my 80. I love the dissapproving "isn't that a bit ott for London" looks I get. Once when stuck in traffic a guy on a Harley drove past me and remarked "that's not exactly appropriate for London is it..." I told him when he starts riding a scooter I'll start with a smart car. Jackass :obscene-birdiedoublered:

I visited London on business quite a few times in my old 80 and it was the perfect vehicle for it :mrgreen:

Jon Wildsmith said:
I visited London on business quite a few times in my old 80 and it was the perfect vehicle for it :mrgreen:
I think all the dents and scrawps on mine tend to keep people at a distance, but you do get the odd one who thinks, . . . The bigger they are, the harder they fall. I think I'll put a picture of 'That' garage wall on the side :lol:

We all do mate :thumbup:

Never enjoyed a motor as much as i do the cruiser :D

Back