Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Group buy - 80 series rear tailgate decks in stainless or aluminuim

Why does he live in the Isle of Man?
Oops damn

Sorry.

Had payments in from several members so far. Well done. No problem with the Paypal transaction. I was able to withdraw the funds and transfer them to my bank account so they'll all end up in one pot. Excellent.

happy-025.gif Take a bow Chris, c'mon everyone concerned, a big round of applause for our man :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:, any idea how long until delivery? drooling-4.gif

Chas with wangjjang joining we have the magic numbers and all set to go. Bear with ...

.....delivery if we all paid by Sunday would be around 2 weeks

Would this be the bit where I already said about 2 weeks Chas. Does anybody ever read the whole thread? :laughing-rolling:

I'll be glad when it's over.

You're all very welcome. Can't wait get mine and fit it. No, fitting is NOT included in the price. You do that yourself.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for sorting it out Chris. I'll fire laptop up later this eve and send payment over.

Can I just stress again that if you have to use Paypal, send it so it doesn't incur fees. You need to send as a friend or something. I am paying charges at this end!!!!

Can I just stress again that if you have to use Paypal, send it so it doesn't incur fees. You need to send as a friend or something. I am paying charges at this end!!!!
I'm sure you know this Chris but on PayPal you can refund the whole payment so no fees should be paid and then get it sent again the way you want.

Last edited:
Wasn't sure how that worked Jon. I shall try it. If someone can post how to send it without paying any fees I'd appreciate it. I don't usually send cash like this.

When sending, you tick I'm sending money to family or friends instead of I'm paying for goods or services and then the recipient doesn't pay charges and the sender only pays charges if using a credit card to pay.

All sorted. Thanks Jon. It's the using credit or debit card that makes the difference. I have ticked friends before and been charged so I didn't get that. I didn't want to link PP to my bank account really. With a CC you have fraud protection. The relationship is with the CC company and Paypal - not my actual stash.

Hi.....if you wanna send via PayPal then you will need to transfer from bank account to your PayPal account first. Then pay as a friend or family without paying fees to you or the person to receive. ;)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Well only 4 left to pay and one left to confirm and pay.

PM sent to them but no reply as yet so we are actually only at 19 confirmed and 15 paid up.

Not bad for one day lads. Well done. Come on last few and then we're done

Outstanding response Guys. Only two payment left to go. If you can get those in pronto chaps we're good to go. Can't pay the man till it's all collected.

It's all safe in my Swiss account. You will all be getting a letter of confirmation from my cousin, Unlongo in Ghana. All he needs is your credit card numbers and security code on the back. You national insurance numbers and the code to to your house alarm. All perfectly normal

I will you all good health my friends....

Only kidding. He doesn't live in Ghana at all. Croydon. :shock:

Outstanding response Guys. Only two payment left to go. If you can get those in pronto chaps we're good to go. Can't pay the man till it's all collected.

It's all safe in my Swiss account. You will all be getting a letter of confirmation from my cousin, Unlongo in Ghana. All he needs is your credit card numbers and security code on the back. You national insurance numbers and the code to to your house alarm. All perfectly normal

I will you all good health my friends....

Only kidding. He doesn't live in Ghana at all. Croydon. :shock:

You had me going there Chris, that name from Ghana rang a bell, he cleaned my account out, but as your man is from Croydon I'll be able to pop round and see him if there's any problems.

Looking forward to getting rid of the dirty carpet trim

Back