Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Group buy - 80 series rear tailgate decks in stainless or aluminuim

Well Chas, he's rung me already and says he's been to your house. You weren't in, but that didn't matter .......

BTW he says, wash up. You're out of clean coffee mugs.

I have no idea what he means

Payment sent...sorry for the delay. Look forward to hearing from you.....hooray :D

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Well Chas, he's rung me already and says he's been to your house. You weren't in, but that didn't matter .......

BTW he says, wash up. You're out of clean coffee mugs.

I have no idea what he means

Wash up? the wife's away for the weekend and I'm having trouble with the dishwasher. She told me to wait 'til the wife gets back.

Last edited:
The Mrs did the payment this afternoon for me while I was out at a mates stag do come bar bq come private tractor pulling competition. Once again thanks for putting your time to arrange all this.:icon-cool: Can't wait to tidy up the manky carpet.:dance:

Cheers, Mark

Last edited:
Guys, really need to push you now for the last two payees. Deadline was supposed to be Sunday so that I could pay at the start of the week. I know that not everyone sits on the forum all day, nor has e-mail alerts set for replies to threads, but whichever way, we need to move on transfer of the funds.

Cheers.

Chris

Well only name to go and we can sort out the whole thing.

I'm getting quite excited. I might even cover mine with carpet when it comes. Ha ha.

OK, once we're all in and paid up, the manufacturer will invoice me and I will pay the lot in one go. Cutting out will start this week and then assembly. Now in fairness, there were many more orders for cubby style ones than we anticipated and these may take a little longer. So if someone gets a plain one and yours hasn't arrived them please don't start firing off posts on the forum. You won't all get them on the same day at 3 O'clock. With the coating process and allowing for any disasters we should consider that up to four weeks might be possible. They should be sooner but it only takes an outbreak of flu and your TIG welder doesn't show up for work. OK?

There will be a set of instructions available too in pdf format probably. You can print them yourselves. We need to keep costs down. There will be some bits and bobs in the box too like foam tape to put under the deck before you bolt it down.

I can't wait. But I am going to have to. I don't get any special treatment. Obviously I have had mine gold plated with ruby encrusted bolts

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lush!

Crushed velvet maybe?

Well that's it chaps. I have blown your wad. Invoice paid today for 19 cubby / non cubby tailgate decks. Cutting starts soon and then assembly. Etc. It does sound rather as thought the plain ones might go out first, but please don't sit at the front door like a dog waiting for the postie. They won't be here by the weekend I can assure you.

So, sit back relax and I will update you when there is something to update you with.

Chris

Well that's it chaps. I have blown your wad. Invoice paid today for 19 cubby / non cubby tailgate decks. Cutting starts soon and then assembly. Etc. It does sound rather as thought the plain ones might go out first, but please don't sit at the front door like a dog waiting for the postie. They won't be here by the weekend I can assure you.

So, sit back relax and I will update you when there is something to update you with.

Chris

Great job Chris, and thanks once again for organising it. :thumbup:

You're all very welcome. Looking forward to seeing them. Like I say, I know they make very good products. Stuff for the 80 isn't exactly common over here so finding someone who will work with us on products has to be worth supporting really. Good to see a few more products recently coming in from forum members too.

Yes great job Chris, . . . . but I'm thinking about those ruby encrusted bolts. thinking-023.GIF

Brilliant cheers. Trashed the carpet purely because I don't need to clean it lol

Any update chris on the completion timeline for delivery?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Crumbs, has it been 2 weeks already? I'll get straight onto them in the morning. :thumbup:

Crumbs, has it been 2 weeks already? I'll get straight onto them in the morning. :thumbup:

You sent payment on the 28th, it's only one week.

You sent payment on the 28th, it's only one week.

Ah but its 2 weeks this Monday Chas... Getting excited about my flat piece of whatever now!!

Maybe I'll try and make a cubby in it................:laughing-rolling:

Back