Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Happy Birthday Clive.

Belated birthday wishes Clive, just got a year on you, waiting for my first pension payment. lol

Happy birthday

A belated Happy Birthday Young Sir :thumbup:

La mulți ani și sperăm că aveți un an fericit înainte (thanks translator thingy !).

Belated birthday wishes Clive, just got a year on you, waiting for my first pension payment. lol

Thanks guys! I do like the "young sir" bit, but isn't "sir" spelt with a 'C'? :lol:

I had a surprise last year, JM, a small pension I'd forgotten about matured on my 63rd birthday, so technically I'm already a pensioner for a year!

Multumesc Flint, I'm sure it will be a good year!

:thumbup:

Belated best wishes, hope you were spoilt rotten with good food, fine wine and cheerful good company.

Belated best wishes, hope you were spoilt rotten with good food, fine wine and cheerful good company.

I certainly was Julian, thanks mate!

About 25 of us at a terrace restaurant, it's been hot these days 38C (as I'm told it's been in the U.K. too) so they had the fans and water-sprays going to keep us cool.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I certainly was Julian, thanks mate!

About 25 of us at a terrace restaurant, it's been hot these days 38C (as I'm told it's been in the U.K. too) so they had the fans and water-sprays going to keep us cool.
You can go off some people the weather broke last Thursday! :icon-cry:

You can go off some people the weather broke last Thursday! :icon-cry:

Sorry Rich, no offence meant :lol:

Just to rub it in, we've had abut 3 weeks of it and it's set to stay for quite a while. At least there's some rain due, but at the weekend :icon-rolleyes:

Last year we went from the beginning of June right through to August 19th (the day Chas & Shayne arrived) without a single drop of rain.

They brought it with them...

Too hot really...

IMG_9960.JPG

Is that a scarier version of the baby wipe monster?

Just dont lick your hanky like my mum Used to!

Don't worry Nick, I've no idea how your mum used to lick her hanky but there's no chance! :)

Back