Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Happy Boy!

froggy Steve

Supporter
Country Flag
europe
Hi folks - took a flight to UK yesterday morning to pick up this beast....MEGA SAURUS

Drove home via a curry in Portsmouth (thanks BIL) and overnight ferry to Caen and home for lunch :)
As one would expect, nothing but a perfect drive home. Set the cruise control to 70 and sat there. I did have an odd noise in the ferry port - I though the on board air was leaking........turned out I had knocked the rear wiper onto intermittent! (wally) cant see it you see, thats my excuse
Anyroad the 95 went to live with a Parisian in the Alps, I hope he gets on with it OK.

Just got to suss out all the goodies on it now - like setting the timer for the on board webasto heater :)

just the start of the many pictures to come. Most of you will know its Charlies Truck, so is a good one :)

20180226_135128.png
20180226_135149.png
20180226_135119.png
20180226_135140.png

Lovely Steve - very jealous!

Learning how to use all of those goodies on the truck is going to take a while :)

Nice addition to the French countryside. Locals are going to love you!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome to the forum Mega Saurus.... oh, forgot, you’re already signed up :?

Well done Steve, exciting times, the 80 is a beauty, a wise move if I may say so :clap:

Grin, grin, grin, grin, grin, grin, grin grin, grin .... :lol:

that's a keeper! what's the story with the roof rack, is that some kind of batwing or foxwing awning on it?

Back